chapter 26

Geetha's pov :

It's been a month since I started avoiding him.

I will be honest....it wasn't easy for me.
Truly it was the hardest thing I have ever done in my life.

He was messaging me constantly.....it was a great temptation for me to resist.

I have never even imagined in my life that ,there comes a day where Adi texts me and I will ignore him.

He is my love.....how come such situation arrived making me trampled within???

If we make a ratio between how many times he messages me versus how many times he is on my mind it will be probably of 1:50

So you understand right....he is always in my mind.
And these days my arms just above my elbow are very sore that it pains even with the slightest touch.

Ask the reason????

What else.....I have me too much invovled in my day dreams about certain guy that I keep forgetting where I am.
Looking at me lost somewhere everywhere the professor points towards me and ask a question and I will be oblivious of that fact,still lost in his thoughts.
So to bring me back to the earth Savi has been poking me a lot on my right arm...which did succeed as I jump back to the earth and hear an earful from the professor.
But that's not the all....you all know the temper of our Akki. If I am lost for sometime she keeps on pinching me which made my arms really swollen but she is very mercyless.
I hope god gives all the strength to Ravi sir.
I really pity him yet admire him at the same time.
Should I just felicitate him for his courage and perseverance????

But then Akki may really beat me up and throw me out of the room for making fun of her....
I should stay away from her.
I shook my thoughts off as I walked into the room.

Swapna was searching somthing in her wardrobe...

I waited for a while but she keep doing it so I couldn't help but ask her
" What are you searching????"

" Ohh...you are back. Quickly get ready for get together. We are starting in an hour it's already quarter to six.
And yeah!!! Dress code is western.
I suggest wear a dress...cause that's what we are thinking to wear. I don't want you to feel odd by wearing jeans." Swapna said looking at me and after she spoke she resumed her search.

Oh...ok....I thought.

" Then where is Akki???" I asked

" She is talking to bro...you get ready.she already sorted out her outfit." Swapna said

I nodded my head as I laid on my bed tiredly.

After 5 mins I got up on my feet as I  look through my clothes.

After searching for a while I settled on the deep blue knee lenght dress.
It's not like I have many options available.....

I hardly have 4-5 dresses for occasions and it's also not like I can just ask for Dad.
And mom will nag me about how hard it's to earn money and it's nothing bad to wear a dress again.

' Even I know that....repeating dresses is not bad thing and we aren't rich that we can throw away the dress I just wore.
But when I see my friends and their wardrobes I feel little inferior to them. Before her marriage Sadhvi used to be with me so I didn't feel out of place. But after her marriage even she had her wardrobes filled up....so it made me feel out of place.
I don't blame anyone for that matter....but I just wanted to dress up  and look pretty for hi...' I stop in middle realising what the heck I was gonna utter.

' you dress up for yourself. ' I reassured myself as I grabbed that dress and rushed inside washroom.
I changed into that. It got a pair of full sleeved net hands so it made me worry less about my arms which are slightly swollen.