chapter 70

Geetha's pov:

Today was the most tiring day...
I am more tired today than I am on my own wedding.

Being a bride's sister isn't an easy job.
Every one will call us and expect us to be responsible and help them out and guiding them.
We aren't very rich...for us to handle everything to event organiser or any catering services so I had to go and ask everyone if they need anything and provide them with that.

Anyways it's a past now...
I mean to say the wedding is now completed and Seetha went to her in-laws house which would be her home now...

As she might feel alone in that new place even Latha went along with her.
Lucky her...I didn't had anyone by myside and even my husband was being a dumbo as he left the next day itself leaving me all alone , but thankfully I got mom's back and dad's support.

I now laid on our bed which brought us closer waiting for my husband so that he could envelope me in his arms.

I am desperately waiting for his entry in my room since past 30 mins...where as the king wasn't gracing me his presence yet.

That was the end of my patience as I got up rather grumpily mumbling few profanities that I know walking towards living room in my cotton pyjamas.

When I saw Amma I walked to her and said
"Amma where is Adi??"

She frowned as she said
"He just came home...he was all drenched in sweat so I asked him to take a bath."

"Oh...then he would come." I said with anticipation as I have been missing him today.

This day we didn't had chance to steal glances inbetween as he wasn't near the mandap he took care of food arrangements.

"He is already tired now do start eating his head.
I wonder how he is handling you..." She said dramatically slapping her forehead.

I pouted a bit as I said
"You should say i am proud of you..." Handling him is more harder.
He is as hormonal as a pregnant woman....we don't know how his mood changes.

"Where is dad and uncle??" I asked as I saw aunt clearing up the things along with her sisters who came for wedding...as most of them went back to their homes directly after marriage leaving only close relatives of aunty.

And even the groom's family aren't keen on holding a reception party so there was no reason for staying here...
Today the house is looking a bit peaceful as we can't hear the old ladies conversing about their grandsons or granddaughters NRI life and flaunting with others.
And aunty's bitching about how their daughter in law isn't doing household chores and they have to do it even now with their deteriorating health...and few were saying about the antics of their newly born grandchildren and few worrying about the change in their son's behaviour after the entry of daughter-in-law.

As dramatic it sounds as...it's the common and most hearrf topics we hear at every gathering.

"They both are resting...they haven't slept a wink last night." She said.

I nodded as I said
" Make sure father takes his BP tablets."
For which she nodded..
I said good night as I thought to wait for Adi in our room.

I strolled towards our room as I laid on my bed covering myself with the blanket...which provided me the warmth but it was nothing infront of the thing I am craving for.

Gosh!!! Am I becoming clingy???

What if he gets tired of me already???

I immediately shook my head at that thought.