chapter 17

Geetha's pov :

I giggled at my thoughts...

Now I can admire him all I want without him noticing me. His eyes are all on the road while mine are on him.
He have lush black hair which looks so shiny...

And voluminous. Suddenly I felt envy.
Why don't I have such beautiful hair...
They were worth advertising, just like the ones models have in the hair advertisements.

'I think God took extra efforts like making him this perfect , if only he paid a little bit of attention to me. Hmphh'

My train of thoughts broke when I heard a loud thunder...I immediately held his shoulder tightly as I was a bolit startled.
It was damn loud as if something just crashed beside us.

I can feel him stiffening under my hold so not to creat anymore awkwardness I removed my hold on him.
I moved back a little to maintain little distance as I was so close to him few moments ago.
I was now impossible far from him...if I move anymore I will sure crash land on the road.
' Yeah...now don't expect your self as Son Ye Jin that you would get an opportunity to land on Hyun Bin...you are not her nor it is the Crash landing on you show. Stop your wishful thinking...' my mind mocked me.

I snorted...now a days my brain is becoming the nemenis I have never had.
Stop thinking about other stuff now look at your love  and admire him, you can't after you get down from this bike.
I thought.

I wanted to initiate conversation...I don't know why but I had this urge to ask him if he has a girlfriend.

Who is the person he shared his first kiss with???

But I don't really had the authority to interrogate these personal questions I have regarding him.
Literally I AM NO ONE TO HIM WHEN HE IS THE ONE RESIDING IN MY HEART.

Blame my fate...but I got to do with this and not expect much.
My eyes started tearing up...I couldn't stop myself.

I have been holding onto myself and trying to cheer up all these days.
And now all those days of work was crumbling in front of him. On top of that he didn't even say anything...but I know about my future , or our future which may not really have any  future.

As if on cue rain drops fell on me.
Tiny drizzles were falling...I forgot about my sadness looking at the  pitch black sky and admiring the cloudy sky which was ready to shower us with this bliss.

I think I forgot to mention...I am a sucker for rain.
Even when I am in my home I sneak out of house while raining without anyone's notice as they will not allow me to do that...as my mom says , 'a proper girl should maintain etiquette what's with soaking in the rain?? All the people will look at you and then ask us if you have gone crazy.' she won't change...so I just don't bother.

Anyways I am super happy and welcoming to this rain...
Excitedly I stretched my hands out enjoying the weather and completely lost in it.

"Hey careful...are you trying to make us crash?? Stop being like that and sit properly." He almost shouted...or can I say ordered me.
I pouted...
Even he won't let me enjoy rain.
I sat in my place silently. That's when the intensity of rain increased to almost  tenfold I think.

When the drops are falling on my skin I felt like they are trying to beat the shit out of me yet I liked it.
I grinned at myself as I closed my eyes and leaned forward unconsciously.

I came out of my trance as I felt my head banged on his shoulder due to a speedbreaker.

I know this where I should step back.
I shouldn't be like this...almost hugging him from back.

But I didn't want to...I really really didn't wanted to do that.
I just want to stay like this ,my head on his shoulder.
I may be crazy to think like this but I even wanted to wrap my arms around him and never let go.
But I controlled myself.
I wanted to cherish this moment in my memories...
May be this is the first and last time I will experience this.
We will part when we reach my dormitory which I don't want to.

He stilled for a second and then he relaxed. Even I am relaxed that he didn't asked me to move away for made me feel awkward.
Eventhough he didn't speak a word I can tell that he didn't objected this.
So I plan to take advantage to this situation fully...for my heart content.
I could listen his heartbeats , they were fast and hard...thumping inside his thorax. Yet it was as soothing as music.

After sometime I heard him calling my name.
' May be his uncomfortable with you leaning completely on him.' I thought , so I moved back immediately.

I was a bit disappointed but nevermind atleast I could hug him.
May be I am turning perverse...taking advantages and all but whatever who minds if I could get to be close to him.
I wanted to keep listening his heartbeats. But...argh...

"I think we should stop somewhere...in this heavy rain bike may skid somewhere. Is that ok with you??" He asked.

"It's ok." I said meekly.
I was shocked listening to my own voice. It was creaking...
Shit so embarrassing. Will be think my voice is so ugly??
But it's because he makes me nervous.
Anyway no use  pondering over it again and again.

Soon the bike was stopped infront of a small bus stop.

It was all empty.

'Who will come out this late night and while raining on top ot that?'

I got down from the bike and waited for him to park the bike for fee seconds.
After that we both entered the bus shelter.

I was feeling odd... conscious.
All this time on the bike I was a bit confident as only I can see him and he cannot. But now he was looking at me.

Suddenly my thoughts drifted to Akki and Swapna.
Did they reach safely or they were strict like we are?

So I grabbed my mobile which was tucked inside my saree...I pushed my saree which I draped on my front aside and grabbed my mobile and failed Akki's no.

It was ringing...and I was waiting impatiently.
"Hello!!!" A voice came through my mobile.

"It's me...have you reached dorms yet??" I questioned.

"Almost...it's raining heavily. What about you?" She asked.

"We stopped near a bus shelter , roads are flooded." I said.

"Ok start when rain lessens a bit. Be careful on the way." She said and cut the call.

I even called Swapna but she said they went to Rishi's brother's place and going to stay there for night.
I said ok and cut the call.

I tucked back my mobile into the purse.
I felt someone's gaze on me so I looked up feeling conscious.

It was Adarsh...
He wasn't looking at my face like he usually do??
I followed his gaze...I almost chocked to death realising the situation.

He was staring at my waist and belly whatever it was unconverted by my saree in the process of using mobile.

I bit my lips...and immediately I covered myself properly.

What is this situation???

And why am I not feeling uncomfortable with him glancing at me like no one ever did , like only a husband looks at his wife.

But why am I not minding it???
I am feeling weirdly conscious under his stare yet comfortable at the same time.

What is happening can anyone enlighten me!!!!

**""
So guys this is today's chapter.
Hope you are satisfied with this one???
I will try to update often but the thing is I have my exams going on so I am writing this book whenever I feel bored of reading😁

So can't guarantee when is the next one. Hope you guys will wait for the next one patiently.

To be precise next one is gonna be in Adarsh's pov.

Please shower this chapter with your precious votes and comments❤️