chapter 38

Adarsh's pov :

Yesterday mom asked me to go home....
I agreed.
I thought I would go during the weekend , so I could get more time to spend with them.
I wish we could have good conversations or something fun this time without me doing any shit which spoils the fun.

Sometimes I would get so immersed in my pain that I wouldn't realise I spoiled their peace too.
But now I don't want to repeat the thing I did before.
This time I will give them all the happiness they deserve.
Even if i don't love dad....I started to respect him.
And I like mom....I don't want to lose her too.

When I was in the dorms at night mom again called me to ask if i have started the journey.
I was dumbfounded....that fast??

I said that I would come this weekend, but she was stubborn that she wanted me to come home by afternoon.

I frowned....what was so urgent that she is hurrying me up???

I have a feeling that something is fishy....

But mom was talking in the tone that she would cry the next second if i say no.
So I agreed instantly.

And now the problem is I didn't take leave....and I should directly go and apply for the leave, not just send a message.

So just as the clock struck 9 I rushed to the admistrative office and my leave got approved for six days.
As I did overtime this Sunday...next Sunday would be my off day.
So totally I get 7 days.

I should meet up with Ravi and Rishi too.
It's been long since I met them.

Or may be we could plan for a short vacation or a long drive.

I had already booked a flight ticket from vizag to Hyderabad.

But when u have landed in the airport it was already 12:30
Mom asked me to come by lunch time, I don't think I will reach home by time I would need atleast another one hour to reach home.

I was waiting for a cab for past 10 mins and I wasn't getting any....
I should have prebooked it. It was my mistake.
Just then i recieved Dad's call.

"Hello dad." I said politely.

"Where are you adi...why aren't you here yet??" He asked me anxiously.

"Why dad? Any problem?? And I am on my way. Will reach there in an hour." I said.

"No problem...umm, its just your mom was asking about you from morning.
Try to come fast beta." He said as we hunged up.

Thankfully I got a taxi I put my small luggage bag beside me as I sat on the back seat.

I gave the driver directions to the destination as I rested, leaning on the seat.

I could feel the throbbing headache as a result of the travel.

I don't like travelling on plane as I don't feel well everytime.
I didn't knew when I drifted into sleep.....
.
.
.
I felt a hand shaking me which startled me awake.
I squinted my eyes due to the rays falling right into my eyes.
With displeasure quite visible on my face I turned to see the driver who looked at me with annoyed expression.

It didn't take much time to me to understand that I was at fault falling asleep and disturbing his work.

"Sorry bro." I said as I paid the charge for the drive.

He muttered something driving off which I ignored as I looked at the time on my watch.
It was already nearing 2 at the afternoon.
Mom will be very upset..... I thought as I grabbed the bag and walked towards the entrance.