chapter 28

Geetha's pov :

When I reached downstairs all were waiting for me....I saw him.

He was looking so good .....I never thought that I would like that colour in my life,olive green really suits him.
I always thought black would be best for him but looking at him right now is making me ponder over that.

Honestly I think every colour suits him....how can he manage to look so handsome, like a celebrity. Even the aura he exudes is so unique. Sometimes it is approachable, friendly yet aristocratic and other times he will be ice cold that people may fear to approach him in fear of freezing to death.

I bowed my head down as I felt his intense gaze on me.
Now I am feeling damn insecure about my looks....
I thought he would be absent today....
At the same time it will be really awkward for us as I will ignore him again, god hopes he stays far away as I don't want him to feel embarrassed because of me.

I hesitantly placed my hand over his shoulder as I saw he shook his shoulder.
I assumed he signaled me to hold him for me to not fall. I hope I didn't took too much of liberty.

Anyways the journey was peaceful....for the onlookers.
But for me....it was chaotic.
Yeah chaotic. Even when there is complete silence between us....it was just we didn't utter a word.
But my thoughts were all over him , thinking about how he might feel , how is he...is he fine? , what is running in his mind right now???
Is he wondering about me just like I am doing???

There was a storm running inside my head which may turn into a cyclone yet I appear as calmwater with a blank expression or a vacant look on my face.

No one can see the blizzard thoughts inside me , nor that I hope they should see.... because I prefer to face these alone not involving any others.

Soon we reached our destination , I got up from the bike ...I don't want to spend much time with him as my heart may start wavering and all the efforts until now become futile , so I took quick strides towards the group.

After a little bit of drama at the doorstep we finally settled down on the sofa.

Unfortunately or fortunately , to my mind it is the first and for my heart it is later.
Why can't they both come on terms, making things easy for me???

So where was I....yeah unfortunately or fortunately he sat beside me.
Still looking at me like I am a the wonder of the earth.

Gosh....savi looked at both of us as if sensing something but I quickly lowered my head playing dumb.

After a while doorbell rang , savi left us to open the door.
I was pleasantly surprised by looking at the guests who just joined us.
It was Varun who was smiling at me.
Even I smiled back at him eagerly forgetting all the thoughts for a second.

But I felt a pair of eyes looking coldly at me , I looked in that direction only to shiver under the intensity of his gaze.

I just hope he is not angry...
And why was he looking so angry? What is the reason???
I shook my head in defeat as I don't think I can ever understand what is going on in his head.

Thankfully Sadhvi said we will have dinner.
I thanked her a thousand times in my heart.
I thought to help her but she said no worries as she left to the kitchen.

I moved towards Swapna who sat on my right side and just poked her arm to gain her attention as she was busy talking with Rishi.
They really became as close as siblings in the short while.
She turned her head towards me and raised her brows in question.

"Talk something..." I whispered.

She leaned towards me and said
" Why don't you talk to the guy beside you....you came to hostel with him that day right? You guys haven't talked or became friends???"