chapter 40

Geetha's pov :

I was startled when I felt someone shaking me holding my shoulder.
I looked at the person only to greet with a pair of eyes seeing me with anger filled in them.
It was my Amma.

"What happened mom???" I asked oblivious to her temper.

" We reached and I have been calling you since ages ago to get out from the car but no....you are lost in your own world." She snapped at me.

I looked outside the car , my so called sisters were smriking at me.

So childish....just because Amma is angry at me they are on clouds.

No one can do anything with this fools.
They need to get a life for themselves.

I rolled my eyes at them and got out without saying anything.
Because I know about my Amma from very long.
When we try to justify something when she is angry she won't be listening to that....instead she would be even flared up.
I cannot get into a fight with my Amma right now.
I have many things to think and analyse.

I still can't beleive adi...
My Adi will be my husband.

I can feel the butterflies in my stomach hell!!! Even my whole body when I say this to myself.
And honestly I still can't believe it completely.

I am worried that it is a very beautiful dream which I hope to last forever, but I would be dragged back to the harsh reality once this ends.
I just wish this is not a dream and become a beautiful reality of my life.

I would probably cry for months if it turns out to be a dream.

I walked inside our home along with my family.
Actually my sisters and Shravan has not came to meet Adi's family.
So they were curious to know what happened I think....so they waited outside for our arrival.

As my father and uncle settled down beside my grandfather who was watching TV.
My Amma and aunt were standing beside them.

"Dad I really liked the guy's family. And it's fixed before itself so there would be no change now.
So we will call the priest and decide about marriage date and all." My dad said to grandfather.

He nodded and said
" I just want my grand daughter happy with what ever you do."

I smiled at him gratefully. He atleast thought about me while taking the biggest decision in my life themselves as if it didn't matter for me.

I think I used up all the luck left in my life for this miracle.
Adi will be living with me....we will love eachother , fight with each other and then make up but I don't want to leave him for anything now.

Ok....and I wish this marriage happens soon so I could meet him.

I definitely know that my family will make a mountain out of mole if I ever try to talk or meet with adi before marriage as they think it's not proper for a girl to meet the guy alone
But how would we have a proper conversation if there are prying eyes  everywhere.

Am I becoming desperate???
But u don't give a shit about that right now.

" Is there no engangement???" My aunt asked.
I immediately looked up to my dad waiting for the answer.

"Yeah...we asked about the same fir them. They said after discussing themselves they will say about it. So now you can all rest." He said.

I immediately ran inside my room.

I can't contain my happiness right now......

But soon my Amma barged inside my room.
I looked at her bewildered.
She never did like this. And why is she angry at me???