chapter 15

Geetha's pov :

I was excited for this get together...because I have never really had one.

When I was in school I was still a kid and didn't think much about meeting up friends and also I didn't like half of them for their nasty behaviour and their way of think was a way too backward for my liking.
After coming to this college I found my besties...but the sad part is other than going to restaurants, a little bit of shopping or movies we can't go any other places as we have to come back on time. Akki and Swapna will have movie nights when they are home. But me and Sadhvi... We don't have that chance as both mine and her house we can't talk freely. So we choose to meet as the park most of the times and all we do is just talking. Now when I think about all the things we can do I was fully excited. May be things may not reach my expectations as I am imagining after watching television series which are unrealistic sometimes. But giving it a chance...

It's already evening...so I booked a cab for us.
I was waiting at the entrance for Akki and Swapna.

Afte nearly 10 mins they both graced me with their precious presence.
I smiled sarcastically at them which they don't look like sensed it.
I sighed as I don't want my mood to be upset.

"What's the time now??? When will cab arrive??" Akki asked while munching a KitKat.

I rolled my eyes before saying
" It should be here by now..." Just than the cab stopped Infront of us.
We all settled in the backseat.

" So at which time they are arriving??" Swapna asked Akki.
I frowned listening to that.

Who exactly are they talking about???
"May be after an hour or two, after their shift completes." Akki answered.
I looked at them questioningly expecting them to say something to me but they ignored my gazes as they browzed their mobiles.
I felt anger rising inside me.
I should be the one who is angry...they made me wait on the damn road and to add that I was standing alone. And now they are showing me attitude.

"What the hell are you talking about???" I whisper yelled as I don't want to make a scene when the driver can very well listen to us. It will be so embarrassing.

"Oh..you don't know right??? My baby is coming too, along with his buddies." Akki said resuming her munching on KitKat.
How much more time does she need to eat that?

'However it's not the thing to think about now... Ravi sir and his friends means he will definitely come. Why not both his friends are going to be there. Ok it's his friend's home to talk exactly, but...' I am shocked...
If only I knew before I would have skipped it saying any reason.
And to add the trouble I have said about my liking for him to Sadhvi. I hope she don't do anything.

'Savi won't do such things...' my subconscious spoke.
I agreed because she is a good girl and a good friend and mainly I think she will not make me embarrassed there. I trust her.
But my stupid heart was already betraying me...

'He isn't even near to me...why are you beating so fast already???'

Just his thoughts are enough to make go go crazy.

Now the thing is ' Didn't I already decided to let go of these feelings...or atleast try my best to???'
If he is Infront of me , how could I possibly do that?
I am already sure that I am gonna fall more for him without even encountering him.
' If only I had this confidence on moving on from him...'

"Why are you opening your mouth that agape??? Are you planning to eating few bugs or your favourite meal which is mosquitoes???" Akki's voice broke my trance.
When I processed what she said I immediately shut my mouth close.
I cringed at her words...I can't even imagine what she just said.
Yuckk...