chapter 80

Geetha's pov :

I was crying to control my tears which were threatening to fall so badly.

I just want to go back and hug mom...spend more time with her.
But what can I do...
We got commitments and we absolutely cannot backout from the duties we are abided with.

But even mom was sad...I can guess it just from the longing look she is throwing in our direction while dad sidehugged her, in an attempt to console her.

Half heartedly I took steps forwards towards the car which was parked beforehand in the porch just before our house entrance.
I felt a hold on my palms...which was cold to touch yet giving me warmth I need...

It was none other than my love...my hubby , Adi looked at me with concern as he said
"Don't be sad...we will be here when we get leaves alright?"

But I don't know when we will get free... that's the sad reality.

Thankfully we got leaves this time that doesn't mean we will get everytime.
And to add the glitch he is now in his final year and in one more month he will be having his exams and even I would have mine just around the corner.
We will be very busy then...

Sometimes I just feel sad because we can't get time to spend with our loved ones as I want to , our profession acts as an obstacle for that yet we couldn't hate it for doing that.

I just nodded my head as got into the car...Adi following me.

I sadly looked backside to see mom wiping her tears while dad was trying to cheer her and failing miserably.

"Don't be sad." Adi said embrasing by my shoulder as I rested my head on his chest.

"Hmm.." I hummed as I closed my eyes.

I didn't realised when sleep took over me.
Seriously these days I am sleeping lot.
Whenever we drive somewhere I am like 'Come dreamworld and hijack me!!!'

I shook my head for my over dramatic nature.

I sat up because I was hugging adi and sleeping over him.
But I didn't feel embarrassed because of our contiguity.
May be I am getting used to it from last week.

I giggled as I will now have more opportunities to be close with him.
And I don't really need to search for reasons to be around him.

After completing all the procedures required we boarded the airplane.
I so wanted another train journey filled with stealing glances and him covering me with a blanket when i fell asleep thinking that it was unknownst to me when I very well knew the all the caring he was showering on me was making me go gaga over him.

But that was the little secret I would hide... cause I want him to know it and again become concious to show little concern towards me.
I like him more when he showers me with love like he is doing now.

He was little afraid that I might throw up as it's my first time in flight. He kept holding my hand tightly and kept on murmuring sweet nothings trying to distract me.
But honestly I wasn't nervous fir the journey just little excitement was hidden inside me as it was my first.
I was just admiring my husband that I didn't know he came to vizag already.

Like really...such a short journey.
I cursed as it would have been better with a train I get more time to spend with him.

"Come let's get out of here." He said holding me hand making me forget all the curses I have been cursing ever since.

When we are out of airport standing on the roadside...I questioned him
"Why are we waiting??? "

Because we can hail a taxi right?