chapter 32

Geetha's pov :

I woke up with the sore eyes and huge darkcircles surrounding them.

Late night was quite eventful.
My dad said...ok informed me about my marriage which gonna be happen in god knows how many months left for that event.

When I came back to my room I wanted to avoid thinking about my 'marriage' and my 'love'.

But you know there is always a fight between heart and brain.
And a fact it that both of them loves adi, just that my brain understands my current situation and tries to forget him.
But yesterday how much ever I try to remove him from my mind he was struck to me like a chewed bubblegum sticks to our school tables.

So finally that lead me to a sleepless night.

I tiredly got out from my bed and walked into washroom to do my morning chores.

I was leisurely bathing when I heard a continuous knocking on the bathroom door.

"What happened???" I shouted irritatedly....

I think today is a bad day for me....already had a bad start with this foul mood.

"Come quickly...I need to use washroom. Be quick" I heard Seetha's voice speaking franctically.

I wanted to laugh at the scene...because her voice held so much of desperation. I have never heard her talk to me so requestingly.

May be a nature call ....be quick Geetha.
I said to myself.

"Wait for 5 mins." I said.

"No...only two minutes." She shouted back.

I sighed as I quickly completed my bathing and changing my clothes.
The knocks began increasing that it irritated me. I wanted to snap at her to be a little bit patient.

As soon as I opened the door she went as fast as a cheethah that I stood there with my mouth opened in shock.

I so wanted to make fun of her but I didn't do that she will definitely not take it as fun or sportively.
Why do I mess up with her unnecessarily...

So I went back to my room and applied some cream and a bindi...did my hair into a neat plait.
I wanted to go back today as I should be at work at nine tomorrow and if I stay back here it would be problematic to wake up early next day and do the morning journey.
I would be so tired that I couldn't do work.

I have decided to speak with my dad as if I ask my Amma she will just say 'What do I know? Go and ask your Dad.'

I saw him reading newspaper as he drank the morning tea.
He looks all ready to go for work.

"Dad...I will go back today." I said.

He raised his brows as he said
"Today??? I have said something to you yesterday right? Why are you leaving early?"

"I heard dad...and you said you have already approved that alliance for marriage. I agreed to. It's just I should be at work tomorrow by 9 in the morning. I will be late if I go tomorrow.
And regarding marriage you can decide what ever you want, I have no objections."I said with no emotions in my tone.

I just want to get over this topic for now atleast.

He just nodded his head and resumed his work.
I took it as an agreement with my statement as I left that place as I am feeling odd....

Odd to speak so cold regarding marriage as it's really a big word for a girl, the marriage I dreamed will never turn into truth.

Odd that I don't really have any say in this matter when my whole life is gonna be intertwined and depend on this.

To keep my mind of this I went to hel my mom and said that I am leaving after breakfast.
"Why so hurry??? Stay until lunch atleast..." She said.

'But mom when I am here all I think is Adi-Marriage-the poor guy whom I am gonna marry. It's like a vicious circle going on and on bringing back me to the square one.
I could keep my thoughts aside when I work.

I wanted to do drwon myself in work atleast until I am gonna marry, because with the conflict in my heart about adi and the unknown guy i don't think I can marry him will fully.

I hope my parents will atleast let me meet that guy and let me talk with him giving us privacy so that I could say that don't keep much hopes on me and I love another guy.

I swear on this that, he will definitely think of me as a bitch but I don't want to spoil his life....atleast not before giving him a proper warning sign with large skull mark on it.

"Mom I have to meet my friends, I haven't spend anytime with them as I was busy with my work all day."I said.

Listening to me she sighed in defeat.
May be she thought 'this girl is so stubborn and anyways not gonna listen to me'. I don't really blame her.

Because I am not much of a ideal daughter my parents want too as much as they were not ideal.
Everyone has flaws in them...

I don't have much issues with them too except the fact that they don't shower me with the love as I want my parents to and think that girl's are the ones with no feelings, do as the elders say with no objection taken.

Like dictators they want me to do everything thing as said by them and I am doing this until now.
It was fine until I fell in love with adi....and first time I wanted to turn away from them.
I didn't had that urge even when they tried to stop my education or when they asked me to promise that bloody thing.

I ate my breakfast with everone and went to my room.
I grabbed my mobile to call Sadhvi and to my surprise there was a missed call of her.
I called back her which she lifted in few rings.

"Hi Sadhvi...how are you and jeeju???" I asked as at the starting they had a little bit of disturbance may be a difference inbetween them.
As jeeju wanted her to do internship along with us, as here it will be a familiar environment for her but she was like 'But you are not with me....'

"Now we are fine... Siddharth, he is now looking at me with those puppyeyes asking me for goodbye kiss." Sadhvi said.
My eyes widened a bit and I said
"I don't want to know such things...better keep it hidden as I don't really want to eat dog food deliberately."

I can't really imagine jeeju who is as cold as a ice mountain with puppy eyes...it's so...I can't even say it properly.

"What???I wanted you to be rest assured that we are fine." She said.

"Ok savi...I know you both are made for each other. Happy???" I said.

"That's my girl ..." She cooed..

I sighed...this girl is really becoming mishchevios after her marriage.

"Are you at hospital?" I asked as I heard commotion.

"Yeah...we just reached." When she was talking I suddenly heard a shout of a man....

The voice which I could never forget, not even in my dreams.
He was calling savi as bhabhi...

I quickly cut the call saying my mom was calling me as I don't want savi to suspect that I still love him.

I hardly convinced her that I am trying to move on.

Should I say about the marriage thing to Sadhvi???

If Sadhvi knows, adi will comes to know  too.

How will be react???

Will he be sad? Or he doesn't care???

I groaned as I threw my pillow on the ground in frustration.

I should just....

Shit I don't even know a method to avoid thinking about him.

I was trying to forget him since last 1 and half year may be, but why am I not reaching a positive outcome????

****
Sorry for short chapter....

Tell how would adi react if he gets know about Geetha's marriage???