- Part 3

It was Saturday morning.

After making myself a cup of instant ramen for breakfast, I headed to the station and boarded a train to Stark White.

Once I arrived, I took a seat at one of the benches and messaged Yogen that I was here. She replied shortly after saying she was heading over now. To kill time, I continued reading a light novel on my phone.

About fifteen minutes later, Yogen entered the station with a wide smile.

Even though she was dressed in casual clothes, she looked way more fancy than I did. I wore a dark grey shirt with navy blue jeans, while she wore a cute blue dress with a matching purse slung around her shoulder.

"Boya-san! Were you that desperate to see me?"

"...not particularly. It's just that you said you hate guys who are late yesterday."

"Ara, well remembered. However, I also don't like guys who are too early. I was busy with something, you know?"

"My bad. You didn't have to rush over though, it's not even 1:30pm yet."

"It'd be rude of me to stand you up. Besides, even if you were eager to come early, the cafe should be less busy now. Eating lunch doesn't take more than half an hour at most."

Since I arrived at the start of 1pm, the sweet shop was probably less crowded now.

"I guess that's true."

"Come on, let's go!"

Yogen dragged me up from the bench with a cheeky smile.

"I can get up by myself..."

"But it's more fun this way, isn't it?"

Yogen wrapped herself around my right arm. If a stranger saw us, they might mistake us for a couple.

"If you recall, I injured my arm this week. I'd like to avoid unnecessary pressure."

I tried to shake her off this way, but instead she doubled down and pressed herself against me even more.

"It's fine, my breasts are soft~. They won't hurt you."

"You really shouldn't be saying those sorts of things."

"It's fine if it's you, Boya-san."

Yogen giggled. I sighed, forcibly removing her from my arm.

"Meanie."

She pouted. I shrugged.

"Let's just go already."

"Fi~ne."

Yogen huffed before guiding me to the sweet shop. I quietly followed, feeling as if I may have angered her somehow.

"Yesterday, you ended our call really abruptly. What happened?"

"Oh... something urgent came up that I had to deal with, that's all."

"Let me guess, you got into an argument with Matsushita-san?"

"Pretty much."

At this point, I didn't even question how she knew.

"How tedious. You won, right?"

I thought about it for a second.

"In the future I will."

"In other words, you lost yesterday?"

"I don't really want to disclose that much, but something along those lines."

"I'll save you the embarrassment and stop asking then."