- Part 6

Monday, June 1st.

The start of a new week, and the start of a new month.

More importantly however, every class's Cl had now been updated based on their overall performance last month.

The first thing I did when I woke up was check what had changed.

1st Year Class Points Distribution
A Class - 1,000
B Class - 610
C Class - 490
D Class - 297
E Class - 20

Our class gained 20 Cl overall. Considering what we'd been through in May, regarding the midterms and the war, I think we were extremely lucky to even get that many points, especially because our allies, B Class, actually lost that much Cl.

In fact, B Class had it the worst from all the classes. While everyone else gained Cl, they were the only class to lose it. They dropped from from 630 to 610. I can only suspect this is due to their on-going internal conflict between Ichinose and Machida.

Obviously, the class that came out on top was D Class, who gained an additional 70 Cl this month, jumping from 227 to 297. To be fair to them, this was a well deserved and fair assessment, so I couldn't really complain that they were pulling ahead.

It just meant we had to work even harder to surpass them, especially in order to win the bet Yukina made on the weekend. Although, I wondered how we were going to get at least 278 Cl in a month after seeing how small all the class's monthly increases were.

In second place was A Class, who gained 50 Cl this month. They had managed to recoup all their losses from April and returned to the original 1,000 Cl every class had at the start upon enrolment.

Technically, we ranked above C Class, since they only gained 10 Cl this month. However, they weren't a troublesome class, nor did they do any big moves this month, so I suppose this was a small reward for their good behaviour.

At the very least, an additional 2,000 Pr was welcomed. While it wasn't much, points were still extremely valuable to receive. I valued any I could get my hands on very highly.

As I was getting ready for the day, I looked at the sunglasses Kurosaki gave me on Saturday that were sitting on my table. I slipped them on and checked myself out in the mirror.

...if I may have the privilege to flex just once, then I must say.

Damn. I look cool.

While taking the train to school, I got curious and checked the rankings for the other years. This was a bit harder to find, since we didn't have direct access to other year's Cl, but eventually I found some posts on the school forums where it was included, since people were talking about it.

2nd Year Class Points Distribution
A Class - 2,333
B Class - 1,769
C Class - 965
D Class - 961
E Class - 734

Immediately, my eyes focused on the 2-C and 2-D, as their difference in points was literally 4 Cl. I can only imagine how frustrated 2-D feel, knowing they were so close to overtake 2-C, yet failed to do so.

3rd Year Class Points Distribution
A Class - 5,420
B Class - 3,862
C Class - 3,709
D Class - 2,526
E Class - 2,004

Naturally, in both years, A Class dominated. However, in the 3rd Year especially, 3-A was obliterating the other classes, having more than double 3-E's Cl, as well being ahead of 3-B by nearly 2,000 Cl. If 3-B wanted to surpass 3-A, they had a lot of catching up to do.

Still though, I was impressed by how high all the 3rd Year classes had managed to climb their Cl. Even 3-E had a respectable 2,004 Cl under their belt, meaning they'd receive at least 200,400 Cl every month. That was a comfortable amount to live off of, but it probably wasn't the best position to be in, since they'd be graduating in two semesters.