SS Shimizu Hoshimi: Rent-a-boyfriend?

Today was supposed to be a fun day out at Stark White with Yami-kun and his sister, Yumi-chan, but...

"Itsuki-san."

"Kishou-papi..."

"Do you... want to hold hands?"

"Gasp! I thought... you'd never ask."

Itsu-nii and Kishou-sama aggressively smooshed their hands together while walking together along the pier.

"Oh, Itsuki-san..."

"Oh, Kishou-papi..."

"I love you."

"I love you too!"

So, how did it end up like this...?!

I started hyperventilating while crouching behind a bush to stay hidden from those two.

Hand holding... is so... l-lewd...

"Hoshimi-san, I really don't get what you're doing..." Yami-kun sighed.

"Isn't this fun, though? I feel like the paparazzi right now, watching the King from afar." Yumi-chan giggled.

Instead of going to the card shop like we originally planned, the three of us were currently stalking Itsu-nii's date with the King of GEN.

"I'd rather be slapping people with Chainrancor on Mordred Phantom right now. Premium is a drug."

"Yeah, convince me to play that format once they nuke vanillas out of existence or they give Artemis good divine gauge support."

"Not my fault you chose to play a bad deck. The Wiseman Loop exists with Kazande now, you know?"

"Unlike you, I actually like letting my opponent have fun playing the game."

"That's a weak mindset."

"It's called not being a degenerate."

"Y-you two, they're getting away!"

I cut between their bickering as siblings to point out that Itsu-nii and Kishou-sama were now far ahead of where we were hiding.

"Ah? After them!" Yumi-chan exclaimed.

"What a pain..." Yami-kun sighed.

Together, we sneakily followed them while eavesdropping on their conversation.

"I can't believe we got kicked out of the amusement park!" Itsu-nii complained.

"It can't be helped. Filming isn't allowed there." Kishou-sama said.

"But it's a public space! Filming should be a-okay!"

Oh my gosh, they were recording this date too?!

I thought Itsu-nii was just Kishou-sama's pet, but to think they entered a proper relationship already...

I had no idea they were so close with each other...!

"Perhaps it's the fact everyone kept swarming me asking for a cardfight... I'm sorry for ruining our date, Itsuki-san."

"Ah, don't apologise papi. It must be hard being so popular, I understand."

"Even so, I knew you were excited to ride the Orangutang Rollercoaster and Chimpanzee Submarine."

"I can visit that place whenever I want, but I can't do the same with you. Spending time with you is rare. You're always so swamped in work... it's so hard to snatch a date with you lately."