Postscript

It's been over a year since we last met. This is Fox, how are you?

As for me... wow, this volume turned out much longer and complicated than I first thought. In fact, this is probably the most ambitious volume I've ever written before in my whole career.

Seriously, there's so many layers in this volume, where do I even begin?

This is partly due to the fact I've introduced so many different concepts, characters, and plot lines in this volume alone... but if I had to pick one thing to focus on, it would definitely be E Class's war against D Class and the exciting developments that come about from it.

In particular, the protagonist - Yuuto - is slowly breaking out of his shell and becoming his own person through all his experiences and the people he's met, such as Zyriot, Kishou, and of course, Shimada.

Peeling back the layers bit by bit, the mystery behind Yuuto's past and his hatred towards his father are being carefully and meticulously revealed.

Anyways, this volume is setting the stage up for what's to come. If volume 1 is introducing you to the world of GEN, then volume 2 is about expanding this complicated and meritocratic world. Volume 3 will neatly tie everything together, thus completing the Prologue of Generations.

The real story starts at volume 4!

But before that, volume 3 needs to be completed. As a hint for what's to come... well, Yuuto's quiet revolt will come to fruition in that volume. Excitingly, in addition to volume 3, I'll be writing volume 3.5!

Yeah... I need to revise for exams, so you're getting another .5 volume unexpectedly. I hope you don't mind? This time, I'll be focusing on these subjects: English Literature, History, and Sociology. More details to come in the future.

Anyways, in order to prevent an excessively long postscript from occurring like last time, I'll cut straight to the acknowledgements.

Firstly, thank you to my illustrator, myself, for going above and beyond and producing fifteen insert illustrations! Seriously, I'm kind of impressed I managed to make that many for this volume when... there was zero in the first volume.

Huh, I really didn't put my best foot forward there, did I...? Well, in any case, stop drawing so many men! This is a story with tons of attractive heroines, yet you choose to draw the wrinkly men! Why?!

Secondly, thank you to KRX350 who you all have come to known as my Assistant-kun, Editor-sama... and now he's my colour illustrator too!

Basically, the app I use to colour broke on me suddenly, so I've been making him colour everything for me, ha ha... he does a great job though, the frontispiece with Yuuto and Shimada looks stunning! Keep up the hard work! There's a lot more to colour coming up in volume 3 too!

Thirdly, I want to thank you - my readers! I have no idea why you've stuck with me for so long, but no matter the reason why, I'm super grateful that you're all here reading the splurges of my mind.

In fact, give yourself a pat on the back. I have no idea how you managed to slog through all these tedious and crazy chapters, but I'm really thankful that you're sticking along for the ride. I hope you'll continue to support me in the future!

And thank you to these people for letting me use their characters. They really liven up this world, as always!

Little_Cute_Cookie - Shimizu Hoshimi, Asukai Itsuki, Shinsei Shiori

kaiishida - Takenaka Mikitaka, Minamoto Kumi

All in all, I hope you enjoyed volume 2 of Generations! I'm just glad to finally complete it, ha ha...

Until next time. (And hopefully not in another year!)

That's all, Fox out!