- Part 4

I entered the music shop at the same time Kishou played the last note of the song.

It trailed faintly as the violin came to a slow and graceful halt, tying the melody together in a beautiful yet tragic falling crescendo.

"Seems like we've attracted some visitors, Kishou."

"...indeed we have, Kurosaki-san."

Standing besides the King was a woman who had long sangria purple hair and wore a pair of claret red sunglasses.

Words couldn't even begin to describe the insurmountable amount of pressure I felt coming from these two at this very moment.

Even though today was a blazing hot day, the moment I entered their vicinity, the atmosphere suddenly became ice cold.

Kishou got up from the piano stool and crossed his arms.

Not only was I meeting the King in the flesh for the first time, but I had also seemed to have accidentally run into the person Ken praised as his shishou.

This woman was none other than Kurosaki Ginko, the untouchable flower.

She put down her violin and stood beside the man nicknamed the "Storm King" fearlessly, almost equalling his incredible height despite being a 2nd Year.

If I had to hazard a guess on how tall they were, Kishou was around 190cm, while Kurosaki was around 175cm.

Regardless, I had to tilt my head upwards just to meet eye to eye with them, if I could even manage to do that.

I was awestruck as two legends of GEN Academy were standing right before me.

"So, you gonna purchase that piano or what?"

"I'm not sure yet."

"You've been unsure for about six months now. I know you can afford it, I've seen your monthly salary at this school."

"Please refrain from calling it a "salary". You might give the wrong impression to those two."

Breaking my awe was Kishou, who pointed in mine and Yukina's general direction. Kurosaki laughed slightly.

"Fu fu, and here I thought you didn't care what other people think about you."

"As a face of this school, of course I take a good deal of pride in my appearance. Isn't that statement more true for you?"

"Well, it's true that other people's evaluations don't matter to me. Even so, you're surprisingly lax with how you present yourself."

"You think so?"

"You let me tag along on this weird escapade of yours, so you tell me."

Kurosaki casually poked fun at the most powerful student at this school like it was nothing. I didn't know who to fear more between her and Kishou.