Omake: Character Reports

Student reports from June 1st in the GEN Academy Database.

================================================================

[Student Report - First Semester]

GeneralName: Zyriot FeirbusterNation: Zoa GreenClass: First Year D Class Clubs: Tennis Club, Boxing Club, Football Club (Reserve)Birthday: 30th DecemberClan: Megacolony (Machining)Points: 87,470

General
Name: Zyriot Feirbuster
Nation: Zoa Green
Class: First Year D Class
Clubs: Tennis Club, Boxing Club, Football Club (Reserve)
Birthday: 30th December
Clan: Megacolony (Machining)
Points: 87,470

Evaluation
Academic: C
Awareness: D+
Judgment: C+
Physical Ability: B
Coordination: A
Vanguard: B-

War Time
Friendly:
Wins: 6
Loss: 0
Official:
Wins: 7
Status: Dead

Interviewer's Evaluation:
Although he is a transfer student from America, he exceeded our expectations in the written exams and interview by doing good in the English and science portions, which just about made up for his poor performance in the Japanese portion. It's clear that his main strength lies in his physical ability, as he placed in the top twenty alongside his fellow American transfer student, Albert Obama-san.
While he has the potential to be an Ultima Yellow student, due to his anti-social nature during the group exercises, semi-aggressive demeanour in the interview, and poor Japanese skills, he'll be relegated to Zoa Green instead so he has room to grow.

Homeroom Teacher's comments:
Zyriot-san in a model student who achieved his hidden potential seemingly out of nowhere. He has surprised all of by breaking out his passive shell and uniting the class, becoming the de facto leader in the process. Despite the various disadvantages he faces being a gaijin, he has overcome many adversities and inspired many of his classmates to work harder in order to prove themselves in the school system. His positive impact on the delinquents cannot be stressed enough. They, along with the rest of D Class, collective agree that Zyriot-san's existence is a blessing, and they are forever grateful to him and his outstanding leadership skills.
If he wasn't class representative, I'd definitely recommend promoting him to C Class, and potentially, even B Class. He also really likes bugs.

================================================================

[Student Report - First Semester]