Chapter 7: Crazy texts

POV: Louis

With anger still flowing rapidly throughout my body, I couldn't resist the look in Cassie's eyes. The way her hair blew so perfectly in the breeze and the way her eyes sparkled from the sunshine, I just couldn't get over how beautiful this girl was. With her perfect pink lips on mine, I couldn't help but get distracted by a little buzzing noise I heard coming from her phone.

"Aren't you gunna get that?" I asked politely. She nodded her head and promptly reached into the pocket of her jean shorts. I waited calmly thinking that it was just her mother texting her, but I was so very wrong. Suddenly the beautiful blue eyes that sparkled so brightly, were being flooded with tears. I could see her re-reading the same sentence over and over again, her eyes flickering back and forth. I wasn't exactly sure what was going on, so I tried to comfort her the best I could. I put my hand on her back and began to gently rub it. She shook her head as she kept reading the message.

"No.. no." she said shakily in a very faint voice. I could feel the distress and sorrow by just looking at her. She dropped her phone and crouched into a seated position, and covered her face.

"Shh, shh. Don't cry." I said still rubbing her back. "Tell me what's wrong," I asked in a gentle tone finally sitting beside her and lifting her chin up so I could look into her eyes. "Why are you crying?" I asked again, embracing her face with my right hand. Her cheek was so smooth. She said nothing but handed me the phone gesturing for me to read the messages. After taking some time to read the texts I could feel my breathing become heavy. "Where is he?" was all I asked, to angry to think of anything else.