Chapter 11: SOS

POV: Cassie

"I'll get it!" I said after hearing the doorbell ring throughout the whole room. It was pretty odd to hear the doorbell. Why would someone be at the door? How could they have gotten through security? Maybe it was a pizza guy? I walked around the corner to an entrance hallway to the door with so many questions running through my mind. I reached for the cold doorknob and twisted it slowly, a little hesitant.

"Hello?" I said quietly as I pulled the door wide. Suddenly I see a man covered up in all black. My hearts racing, I don't know what to do! I slam the door shut, or at least try, but see that the mans red converse shoe was wedged between the door. Where had I seen those before? With all my might I pushed the door on his foot, and heard his awful grunt. It sounded quite familiar. As the thoughts bounced around in my head, i finally figured it out. The red converse, that voice, i knew exactly who it was! But his strength over powered mine and he opened the door again grabbing my arm and wrapping his hands around my mouth so I couldn't speak. With his other hand, he ripped off his black mask and revealed the face I already knew so well.

"Stop struggling and I'll let you go," he mumbled under his breath. My breathing that was going a thousand miles per second finally began to settle down. There was no way I could get out of his strong arms. The only thing I could do was play to my strengths. After I settled down and stopped fighting, he let go off my mouth and released me from his arms.

"What do you want Cameron?" I asked, starring deeply into his eyes, breathing out my nose like a bull.

"I want you," he said sternly as he forcefully grabbed me by the waist and pulled me close, so both of our hips were touching. "I want you to be with me, and no one else!" The power coming from his voice startled me, and even scared me a little. What would he say if I said no? Would he hurt me?

"Cassie, come with me." He muttered to me. Looking down into my eyes. What should I do? What should I say? I've been out here for a while now.. Someone should be noticing that I have been gone for quite some time now.. Coming up with a plan in my head, I decided I needed to play to my strengths.

"Cameron! I'm so glad you asked!" I said with glee as I threw my arms around his waist squeezing him tightly, trying to buy some time.. His hands that were already placed on my waist, slowly began to move down around my butt and I had to pretend to like it.

'Come on Louis, we're are you!' I thought to myself. He then released me a bit, but did not take his hands away from my butt. He was now grabbing my butt as he looked at me with his brown eyes, I knew what was coming next. He leaned in fiercely and began full on making out with me. His arms so tight around me I couldn't even escape if I wanted to.

'COME ON LOUIS!' I thought to myself again, 'ANYTIME NOW!' Cameron was really going at it, throwing me against the wall directly in front of Louis' door. He put too much pressure on my lips and his tongue, so rough, leaving slobber all over my mouth, if this wasn't sloppy making out, I don't know what would be. He grabbed my neck harshly and pulled me closer deepening the kiss, i could barely catch my breath because he was going so fast. Then abruptly I hear a door open so wide that it slammed into the wall behind it. Cameron stopped kissing me and turned around. I could see Louis standing their with his fists clenched and the veins popping out of his neck. Cameron cupped my butt again and kissed me, not taking his eyes off Louis. Louis then, full of anger threw himself at Cameron and tackled him to the ground. Suddenly I hear the door open again and I turn to see the rest of the boys burst out of the door.

"Are you okay?" Harry asked, putting his hand on my shoulder. I was in complete shock, all I could do was nod my head, tears clumping up in the corners of my eyes. I turn my attention towards Louis and see him on top of Cameron punching him over and over again. I bring my hands to my face and cover my eyes and burry my face into Harry's shirt. Peaking through my fingers, I see the other 3 boys pulling Louis away from Cameron.

They hold him back as Louis yells, "Get the hell out!" Cameron quickly gets up and scurries away, bleeding from a broken noise I presume. Niall, Zayn and Liam finally release Louis. He is still fuming with fury. He looked at me with his big blue eyes and shook his head, running into his room and slamming the door behind him.

__________________________

Ah! What did you think of this chapter? Please comment, tell me how I'm doing :) thank you so much for reading! I love you all!

•Giovanna•