Chapter 12: Torn Apart

POV: Louis

You know that little piece of your body that rests beneath your chest? Well I think mines just been torn out of my body and stepped on, breaking piece by piece. I swear after looking through the peek hole on my front door I felt my heart sink down to my feet. It was the most painful and most absurd scene I had ever seen. My barley working heart took over my whole body and before even processing what was going through my head I realized that I was already on top of Cameron and had already gave him a couple knocks. The anger was flowing through my blood fast. Suddenly I felt the arms of the boys grasp me tightly and pull me back. Finally containing myself, I couldn't think of anything else to say but, "get the hell out!" After Cameron left I walked away from the boys with anger written all over my face. I looked at Cassie teeth clenched, and just shook my head. I couldn't believe her. I stormed into my room and locked myself into the bathroom. Fists still clenched tightly I paced back and fourth breathing heavily. I finally stopped and looked at myself in the mirror. I don't need this right now. I have my whole family waiting in the living room probably wondering what the hell happened. I let my anger out by slamming my fists on the cold counter and letting out a little grunt. Then I felt the tears build up in the corner of my eyes. I slammed my back to the nearby wall and slide down to a seated position. My knees were to my chest and my hands were covering my face.

"Louis," I heard a familiar soft voice say. "Please let me in. Let me explain." I heard Cassie say in between cries. To hear her cry ripped my heart again and again. All I wanted to do was go out there and give her a big hug, but I couldn't.

"L-Louis.." Tears were finally streaming down my cheeks now, and then I saw a note slide underneath the door. The front said, To: Louis in beautiful handwriting. I definitely know this isn't from one of the boys.