Chapter 9: That Feeling of Home

POV: Cassie

The next morning I woke up to a lovely text from Louis, 'Good morning beautiful! Hope you slept well, I'll be picking my family up at 5 so when should I come get you?'

'Anytime's fine by me!' I responded back. We both decided on 1:30 enough time for me to get ready. I showered up and curled my hair. I then slipped on my best skirt and a lace corset. I was set. I walked down to the pond finding Louis waiting there.

"My my my, you didn't need to get all dressed up for my family!" He exclaimed. I felt my cheeks go read and the sight of Louis eyes wondering up and down my body. We then headed to Louis' complex where all the boys live. Turns out they actually don't live together, only Harry and Louis live together. Louis talks about Harry a lot, he is very fond of him. Once we reached the flat, it was already 2. I was welcomed by a big hug from Harry.

"So I hear we're making dinner together," Harry said with the cheesiest smirk on his face.

"I guess so!" I laughed. Louis said he had to run a few errands before heading to the airport which was a while away. So this left Harry and I an apartment left to ourselves.

"So what shall we make?" I asked him. We both contemplated ideas for awhile until we decided on lasagna.

"So you and Louis are pretty close friends," I said to Harry starting some conversation as we began to prepare the dish.

"More like brothers," he replied to me. "A brother that I always wanted but never had." I looked over at him smiling. You know for a famous group, I can honestly say I wouldn't have expected them to be as down to earth as they are. They are so real, so normal.

"And I hear you and Louis have been seeing each other quite a lot." He mumbled to me in his deep accent.

"Yea, he's such a great guy."

"Mmhmm, he says very nice things about you too," Harry replied with a sly smile on his face.

"Like what?" I ask him. He seems to be hiding something between that side smile of his.

"I'm not telling," he said jokingly giving me a stuck up face.

"C'mon pleaase?" I asked with my puppy dog eyes.

"I'm sorry Cassie, but that information is classified."

The night proceeded on, and each minute Harry and I got closer and closer. Flicking tomato sauce and throwing cheese at each other, I couldn't believe how well we got on. Finally the other boys came in and just in time too, because just moments later Louis and his family stepped in.

"Hey everyone!" Louis yelled from the front door.

"HARRYY!" I heard someone scream.

"NIALL!" I heard another one scream. Louis immediately came for me, with a twinkle in his eyes and a cute smirk. He took my hand and lead me towards his family.

"Mum, girls, I would like your to meet Cassie," he said as I gave a shy smile and a little wave.

"Your beautiful," one little girl said, and finally I felt like I belonged. I felt like I was at home.