Chapter 20: Unfaithful?

POV: Cassie

As hard as I tried, I just could not ignore the chills that slowly crept up my spine. The pain in my gut was unbearable, but just the thought of someone coming in the bathroom without me knowing frightened me the most. Not only did I not know he/she was in the bathroom, but I may not even know the person. My eyes searched the room for something, maybe evidence? But I found nothing. I bolted out of the bathroom, hair still wet and screamed at the top of my lungs.

"GIRLS! COME HERE RIGHT NOW PLEASE!" I was hoping the 'please' helped disguise my anger. All the girls immediately came running up the stairs, eyes wide.

"Um, is... Is everything alright?" Lottie asked me politely. I took a breath, I didn't want to sound angry.

"Well, my necklace I had received from Louis has mysteriously gone missing!" I replied, clearing my throat.

"What?!" Fizzy exclaimed, her mouth wide in awe.

"But we were all downstairs! Phoebe has lost her necklace as well! We were searching for it while you were showering," Fizzy explained. All the others girls nodded their heads. The room went silent for awhile, we all were thinking.

"You know what's weird?" Lottie began, breaking the silence. "Everything that has gone missing has been something from Louis. Fizzy's diamond earring, your necklace and Phoebe's necklace. And even the DSi was Louis' as well." As much as I didn't want to believe it, Lottie's statement was true. With my eyebrows squinted together, I began to think. Everyone in this house has had something stolen. This means someone is coming into our house and stealing our things. The more I thought about it, the more frightened I got.

"Don't worry guys, we'll figure this out!" I said encouraging, trying to forget all those nasty images that had been imprinted in my brain.

Days passed by and more things had begun to go missing. Perfume called Daisy that Louis got Daisy, iPods, and more. This apartment did not make me feel safe at all. I decided I would spend the night until this case got solved.

I sat on the couch which I call my bed, and took out my phone. I saw a text from Louis saying: 'You know I love you right?' A confused look crossed my face, why would he ask? I tried to ignore all the possibilities that could have occurred, but in the back of my mind I still wondered. I didn't reply to Louis, I wasn't sure what to say. I exited out of messages and clicked on the Twitter app. Being Louis' girlfriend and all I do get some hate, but I'm not going to lie, it doesn't bother me that much. As my twitter page loaded I clicked on the 'Discover' tab on the bottom. They always seemed to have good stories on the boys. I then see a headline that catches my eye.

'Louis Tomlinson, Unfaithful?' I click on the link and begin to read.

'The One Direction boys had a somewhat intense interview with the well known Sam Smith on 102.3 Star Radio. As the obvious question everyone wants to know is 'Who is single and who is not?' Sam Smith finds out more excruciating details about these 5 British hotties. Out of the 5 lads, only 2 are single! Harry and Niall. Meaning, that Liam, Zayn and Louis are currently seeing someone.

"I am currently dating a girl I met during the X Factor, her name is Danielle." Liam explains.

"I'm dating Perrie from the band Little Mix," Zayn states.

"And I'm currently dating a girl named Cassie," Louis says.

Well who ever these mystery girls are, they are very lucky! Or are they? When asked about this Cassie, Louis expression didn't seem too thrilled. When asked more questions about her, Louis always answered wrongly.

"It seems to me that you don't care," Sam Smith snickers, trying to cut to the chase. But Louis didn't seem to care at all.

"Is someone else getting in the way of you and Cassie?" Samd asked. It took Louis awhile to answer, hesitant maybe?

Who ever this Cassie is, she better watch out, Louis could be lying to you.'

As I breathed in and out, I could feel the dryness in the back of my throat. Should I really be trusting these articles? I swallowed hard realizing that what Louis had texted me was all starting to make sense. The power of my tears were building up in the corners of my eyes, and even though I tried with all my might to keep them in, they were too powerful. Did Louis really not care? Was he actually unfaithful? Is he actually seeing someone else? I grabbed my blanket and brought it up to the tips of my ears. I tried to stop all these questions that were constantly running through my head but it was no use. There was no way I was sleeping tonight.