Chapter 36: I Love You

POV: Louis

"Get away from me! HELP HELP! Somebody help me!" My mother screamed, I could feel my chest tighten and my teeth start to chatter. I knew this day would come, but I wasn't exactly thinking about it on my wedding day. I started shaking at the sight of my own mother, whimpering for someone so she could get away from me. Away from the dangerous creature that she laid her eyes on. Immediately Jess, the aid comes running in straight to Mum.

"It's okay Mrs.Tomlinson, your going to be alright," said said trying to soothe her. But it wasn't working.

"Intruder intruder," she kept yelling, pointing at me. I backed up, tracing my steps. The aid swiftly took a needle that she kept in her backpack and stuck it into her neck and she immediately relaxed. I couldn't stand the site of this. I had my hands on my face, clenched so tightly to my cheek i was probably making indents. My eyes burned, I was sweating, and my mouth was dry.

"Louis," I heard a whisper come from behind me. My hands released my face that was now red. And saw a beautiful slim figure through my tears. As she came closer I saw her beautiful blue eyes that comforted me. I didn't have to say a word, she flickered her eyes from my mum to me, her mouth slightly agape. She took a deep shaky breath, placing her hand to her heart. She lost balance and almost stumbled over, but I caught her fall. Her eyes began to water, streaming down her face constantly. I helped her to regain balance and when she did she fell into my arms, grabbing around my waist, not too tight, but just right. I placed my hands around her waist too, breathing in her flowery scent and feeling her hips with my hands. I laid my head on her shoulder, as I slowly began to whimper, my eyes were blurred and my throat was dry as I began to pant.

"Shh," she spoke quietly, rustling her fingers through my hair. "Its okay babe, I got you." Her voice was shaky, but soothing and made my heart slow down, but I couldn't get the sight of my mum out of my mind. Her beady blue eyes looking into mine with complete and utter terror. I couldn't believe I provoked that terror, that fear. It was the feeling of being accused for murder, like I was dangerous. But the feeling of Cassie's hands that rubbed my back made me come back, none of this happened because I was dangerous. Only because of my mothers mental illness.

"I'm going to take Mrs. Tomlinson home, she got pretty worked up about that.. I'm so sorry," Jess explained, wheeling my mother out of my site. I excused myself from Cassie's arms and ran after my mother trying to yell.

"I love you mum, I love you so much!" I yelled, my voice trembling. I let out a cry and leaned my body up against a nearby pillar. I watched her, my mum, as she was put into the van, her eyes gazed at me, but only for a second. She shook her head with confusion, and that's when reality hit me, and hit me hard. My substantial breath was almost unbearable, my vision began to go black. I slammed my back into the pillar hard, shrugging down into a squat, until my butt hit the hard pavement ground. My knees were to my chest, tear stains on my cheek. I cupped my face with my hands, and then I felt a presence beside me. I looked up with my crying eyes, to see my beautiful bride.

"Do you mind if I sit?" She sniffled, whipping a single tear that trickled down her pale cheek. I shook my head in approval, and with a little hardship, Cassie sat down beside me, her beautiful dress piling around her. I put my arm around her, nudging for her presence, her warmth. She sat on my lap, her head snuggling into my chest. I kissed the top of her head, knowing that she was probably feeling the heartbreak too. She had known Jay for awhile now, she had grown attached to her. I grabbed her delicate hand and intertwined my fingers with hers, feeling how they perfectly fit together. She took our hands close to her lips, planting kisses on my each and everyone of my fingers. After she was done she looked up at me with her comforting blue eyes, and for the first time, they reminded me of my mothers. She sniffled a bit, and I realized her hair, a little messy, and her mascara ran down her cheek. I moved the strand of hair that was covering her crying eyes behind her ear, and whipped her mascara stains away with my warm fingers. She looked absolutely beautiful.

"I-I'm so sorry Lou," she whispered, her voice stuttering. I gave we a weak smile, planting a passionate kiss on her lips, caressing her face with my hands.