Chapter 34: Saved By The Bell

POV: Cassie

After the wedding ceremony, there was whirlwind of pictures and hellos until we were rushed into the limo that had a beautiful arrangement of flowers and a 'Just Married' sign placed on the back window. Without my hands releasing Louis', we got into the limo, with our extensive smiles that beamed through the windows. You could see our glistening white teeth from miles away. We waved to all our friends and family, waiting too see them back at the reception dinner in a local hall we rented. We were in the limo all by ourselves, the limo driver boxed off, we only had the company of each other, and the awful music. I looked at Louis, my husband, and I shy smirk crossed my face, accentuating my cheek bones. He moved closer to me, placing his hands on the small of my back as he lent me down, so my back was touching the limo seat. He moved a strand of my blonde hair away from my face, examining my eyes, then my nose, and then my mouth, learning every little detail about my face. He curled his fingers under my chin and tilted my head back, revealing my neck. He crouched over me, his legs straddling my body. He kissed my neck, my soft spot, leaving a wet trail. I shut my eyes closed, trying to feel every movement in more depth. He moved up my neck to my jaw line, continuing his kisses, until he reached my mouth. His forehead touched mine, and his soft pink lips barely brushing mine.

"Stop teasing me," I groaned, brushing his hair through my fingers. Our breaths were heavy, and my heart was beating fast. His breath tickled my neck, and I could breath in his minty taste. I continued to grab onto his soft chestnut hair, as I knew he loved it. He let out a moan from my gentle and slow movements.

"If I kiss you, I don't know if I'll be able to stop myself," he whispered, his voice so calm and so soft. I wanted him bad.

"Kiss me," I murmured under my heavy breaths. And without a second to loose after I spoke, Louis lips crashed to mine hard. I clutched his neck in one hand and placed my other on his chest. I brought him closer to me, I wanted him closer. My hand that was placed on his chest began exploring, feeling every button and wanting them to come undone. Louis put his hand under my head bringing me back up to a seated position until I threw him on his back. I took a breath and straddled his body, my lips finding his again. He bit on my lower lip, asking for entry. But I denied him. I placed both on my hands on his chest, carefully undoing every button revealing his toned chest. I pulled away from Louis' warm lips, and began kissing his tanned abs. I could tell Louis was turned on by the way he tightly shut his eyes. I moved back up to his face again, cupping my hands around his face. Kissing him again, leaving my mouth slightly agape, letting him enter. His tongue burst through, meeting mine, until we were interrupter.

"Ahem," the limo driver cleared his throat. I pulled away from Louis, in complete embarrassment. "Um, we're here sir," he said in his British accent to Louis, who now was in a seated position. The driver shut the wall closed and I looked at Louis, my cheeks flushed. I was sitting on his lap, my legs wrapped around his waist. We both began to giggle at the awkwardness that had just occurred. I clasped my hands around his neck, as our foreheads met again. Louis kissed the tip of my nose and I brought him in for a hug, my legs tightening around his waist.

"For the record, that man just saved me from doing very naughty things to you," Louis whispered into my ear. And with that, a cheeky grin was brought to my face.