Chapter 26: Finally With You

POV: Louis

Months have passed since I had to leave my beautiful girlfriend and my wonderful family. There was no more bad interviews which was good, but I was ready to go back to London and relax. It was December 15th, and my vacation time started now. Our plane landed at 8 pm. We thanked the pilot for a fantastic flight, making it in record time. And exited the plane to a long boring hallway. I pulled my carry on behind me and the hallway started to decrease like a ramp. I think all of us were just exhausted once we landed, so not many words were said. Time zones really do screw up a person. The only thing that was keeping me going was Cassie's face that was so clear in my mind. I pushed the clear doors and Paul lead us to a private gate. Everyone would be waiting for us outside the doors that were only 10 meters away, I could finally see my Cassie again.

"You ready?" Harry asked looking at me with a side smirk.

"100% ready," I replied smiling back at him. My walk started to become faster and faster until it became a jog. I slammed my hands on the cold steel door opening it with ease.

"Louis?" I heard a familiar voice say. I turned my head to the direction of the voice and saw a gleaming face lit up with life. "Louis!" She said again running with her arms wide open. My face immediately lit up as I saw the white smile I had missed so much. I dropped my carry on and sprinted towards my beautiful girl. I slammed my lips against hers when we finally reached each other. I picked her up and swung her around. You have no idea how much time I had been waiting to do this. With her arms wrapped tightly around my neck she leaned away from me and smiled brightly. "I missed you so much," she muttered before kissing me again. I put Cassie down and hugged her closely, nuzzling my head into her shoulder. There's something about hugging the love of your life that sends a message throughout your whole body. A message that basically says I never want to leave. Never want to let go. Ever. And I knew just one way on how to make that happen.