Chapter 32: Wedding Bells

POV: Cassie

•3 years later•

Being so crazily in love with my fiancé at only the age of 17 was completely absurd to most. Including myself. And although my mother was completely behind it all, we couldn't get married just yet. One of the reasons being that the press would take this matter as childish and naive, so much drama would go all around the whole thing. Drama that neither Louis, or myself would like to deal with. So we both agreed that in three years, on March 25, 2014, Jays birthday, we would say 'I do'. But there was one problem. As you know, the nurses made an educated guess that in early January 2011, Jay would have forgotten most things in her past life. But somehow, someway, Jay was a miracle. I'm not sure whether it was Louis constantly being around her since they postponed the tour, or God working one of his miracles again. But either way Jay could remember everything with a little help. No one knew what had happened, the nurses were confused, every specialist was even confused. But each day when Louis, the girls and I would visit her, Louis would explain to her how he was engaged to me, and how he was so happy. Jay was so overjoyed that she would cry. And from then on, Jay vowed that she would be there, so she could remember this special day too.

And now here we are, 3 years later on March 25. I am a 20 year old women and ready to walk down the aisle. I kissed my mother on the cheek as she looked at me with her beautiful blue eyes, "are you ready?" She asked me, tucking a piece of my blonde hair behind my ear. I turned and faced the mirror looking at myself. My long blonde hair was tamed in a curly messy up do, and my dress draped over my petite frame just as I liked. Everything was perfect.

"100% ready," I said smiling at my mom.

And just then I heard the wedding song play, the beautiful oregon sound chime throughout the whole church. The large doors opened in front of me, and I clutched my mothers arm tighter until I saw Louis, and the nerves in my stomach, and my fear of falling, were washed away. My grip lightened around my mothers arms as I saw Louis' blue eyes open wide and his mouth gasp for more air. I smiled at his cute reaction and felt my cheeks turn a shade of pink. Standing beside Louis was his best four mates, Harry, his best man, and Niall, Liam and Zayn, the other grooms men, all dressed in their suits and ties. I looked at Harry, who gave me a cheeky grin and a big thumbs up. I had to stop myself from giggling so much. Then I looked at the other side of the priest, to see my brides maids, Lottie and Fizzy. Phoebe and Daisy were my flower girls. Lottie looked at me smiling and gave me a reassuring head nod. Then my eyes scanned the room for Jay, my soon to be mother-in-law. She wasn't hard to find as she was the only one sitting in her wheelchair. She was so delicately beautiful, as she sat their whipping her eyes from the continuous tears. Then my eyes wondered back to Louis, who was scanning every inch of my body. Once we reached the stairs, I kissed my mom on both cheeks and whispered, "I love you," in her ear as she gave me away to Louis, who's hand was held out for me. Without hesitation I took Louis' warm hand and walked up the stairs.