Chapter 28: The Right Time

POV: Louis

The elevator ride was definitely too short for my liking. One moment I'm kissing the love of my life and the next I'm not, but just looking at her puts a grin on my face. With paparazzi all around, there wasn't too much of a choice in where to go. We followed our body guards and Paul, an ended up sneaking out a back entrance into a cab car. The car ride home was filled with tons of stories from our trip. So long story short, it went by very fast. Once we arrived at our flat, we headed off to bed, but there was no way I was sleeping tonight. I've been doing a lot of thinking lately, mostly concerning Cassie, but my Mum as well. I hadn't seen her in months, and I don't even know what kind of condition she would be in when I saw her next. Should I expect her to remember me? What if she didn't? I shook the horrible thought from my head, I just want my Mum to be happy.

Cassie's POV

*Next Morning*

"Okay girls it's time to go, let's go let's go!" I screamed up the stairs.

"Coming!" I heard one tell back.

"C'mon girls," I said to Daisy and Phoebe as they were playing in the family room. Once everyone was ready we headed out the door and knocked on Louis and Harry's door.

"C'mon boys, we're going to visit Jay!" I yelled at the door, while knocking viciously. Then I felt that gross guilt feeling in the pit of my stomach. I hadn't told Louis yet.. And when was I? Louis opened the door with a jacket over his shoulder, and Harry trailing right behind him. And then we were finally off, ready to go to the seniors home. I couldn't tell Louis in the car, not in front of the girls. I didn't want to tell him that way. We walked into the seniors home hoods up and everything. Didn't want to be seen here. I waved at the front desk and Beth came to great us. I was walking a little bit behind the group with Beth, slowly and with my head down in guilt.

"Have you told him yet?" Beth asked me. I said nothing but shook my head. It taking my eyes off the ground. We were nearing Jays room and I had let everyone down. I could feel Beth staring at me in awe, but I never looked up to really know for sure.

"Louis may I talk to you?" Beth said right before Louis walked into the room,

"Can it wait till after? I really want to see my mom."