Chapter 31: Like The First Time

POV: Cassie

Speechless, I placed my hands over my slightly agape mouth. Too astonished, too surprised, to even day one word. I looked at the ring and up at Louis' perfectly rounded, ocean blue eyes. I couldn't do anything, my body was mesmerized my his eyes. I couldn't talk, so I nodded my head viciously as Louis took the gold ring from the silk bed it laid in and took my hand away from my lips. He placed the ring on my dainty ring finger, and stood up, still holding my hand encouraging me to stand up too. I let go of Louis' hand and hugged his waist tightly, never wanting to let go. I snuggled my face into the crook of his neck, breathing in his scent. Louis kissed the top of my head and we both pulled back, arms not leaving each others waists. The sparkle in his eye was was more noticeable, and his smile was more real. I couldn't help but think I got to wake up to him everyday, and see those shinning blue eyes, and his perfect smile. I must be the luckiest girl in the world. Louis and I both lean in in unison, our lips finding each other. I could feel his smile under his soft lips. We pulled away, but only so our foreheads were still touching. His minty breath tickled my skin and I could feel his pulse. I got goosebumps on my neck, and he began to kiss them away. I took my arms and wrapped them around his neck, scrunching his chestnut hair between my fingers. He kissed the tip of my nose, "I love you so much," he whispered to me in his British tone. I got shivers up my spine, just like the first time we met.

"I love you more."