Chapter 13: You're My Better Half

POV: Cassie

'My dearest Louis,

I hope you know that what you saw was not what happened. Cameron asked me to come with him and I was scared if I said no then something bad would happen. Please understand that if I could have said no I would have in a heartbeat. Your my better half Louis, and your mine, and I'm yours. Never forget that.

Love, your Cassie.'

I kissed the note and read it over again again making sure it was as perfect as it could be. I slipped it under the bathroom door and waited and waited. The suspense was killing me. I wish he would just come out so I could give him a big hug. I wish he would just understand that I was trying to hold him up. I was just playing to my strengths so I wouldn't get hurt. Which sounds so selfish now thinking about it because Louis was the one who got hurt. I sat beside the bathroom door for hours as the other boys tried to keep company of the Tomlinson's. This day is all messed all because of me. Once in awhile Harry would check on me, seeing if I was okay. After a couple more hours I looked at my phone and realized I had been sitting here for over 5 hours. I got up whipping the tears from my eyes and hugged everyone goodbye.

"Why are you crying?" Daisy asked me, looking up at me with those bright ocean blue eyes that reminded me of Louis'. I smiled and crouched down to the 7 year olds height.

"Louis and I got into a small fight. But don't worry, I'm not giving up on him." I responded as another tear trickled down my cheek.

"I'll talk to Louis for you okay?" she said with a straight face. I know she didn't know what had happened.

"Thanks sweetie," I replied with a little smile. I kissed the top of her head and said my goodbyes again.

"I'll talk to him too, I don't think he understands what actually happened," Harry said to me. "He's probably focusing on you kissing him, and not the big picture. I believe you did the right thing," Harry said as he gave me a big hug. His voice so deep and so calming, Harry knew how to comfort me.

"Just give him time alright love?" He whispered in my ear as we both hugged.

"Alright," I responded in a small voice. Harry let me go and gave me a little smile, and led me out of the complex.