1

Yoohyeon woke up ready for another day. She sighed while getting ready for school. Her school wasn't what normal people could see, only angels and demons could see this school and enter.

Yoohyeon wasn't a normal demon either, she is the only one who can't control her anger at times and that causes her to get into a lot of fights and trouble with other students.

She is a nice person, but she loses control when someone talks badly about her loved ones or friends. She wants to protect them and fight for them and she isn't afraid to do that.

Yoohyeon looks in the mirror to see if her horns aren't showing and thankfully, they aren't. She lets out a sigh of relief and then walks out and heads towards her school.

She walks to the middle of a park with a rock in the middle. With a tap of her finger on the rock, a big portal appears behind it. Before she walks in, she looks in all directions hoping that no one would see. When the coast is clear, she takes big steps towards the portal and enters it.

Yoohyeon looked up at the school in front of her. Before she could take another step, someone came in hugging the tall girl.

"Hey!" Yoohyeon looked down at the one hugging her and smiled.

"Hey Dami! How was your summer?"

"You know, boring. I think it's more fun being here and making fun of the angels." Dami said while smiling mischievously. Yoohyeon just nodded while smiling. They didn't have a reason to hate angels, they just did. Most were goody two shoes and had a big ego.

Before Dami said something else, a blonde-haired girl walked towards them.

"Hi, I'm new here, where do the angels go?" She gave off a sweet smile and both Yoohyeon and Dami stared at her with a cold glare. Feeling the cold feels, the blonde girl felt a little uneasy and scratched the back of her head.

"I'm JiU." She said hoping to brighten the mood. Yoohyeon looked at Dami and they both started talking with their eyes. JiU looked confused and then started to feel awkward again.

"Uh, guess I'll see you around?" She left quickly before Yoohyeon and Dami could say another word...or before they could give her another stare. After they made sure she left, they both turned towards each other.

"So, we have another angel to bully huh?" Dami said with a mischievous grin. This time, Yoohyeon didn't respond and kept thinking about that blonde haired girl.

"Hey Yooh, Yoooooh?" Dami started waving her hand in front of Yoohyeon's face which made Yoohyeon stop blanking out.

"What's up?"

"I said, we have another angel to bully." Dami said while emphasizing angel and bully. Yoohyeon looked at her and nodded.

"It looks like we do, and she's new too so it'll be even better!" Yoohyeon replied while smiling at her friend.

After encountering those two weird demons, JiU decided to go to the principal's office to ask for help instead. She got in and was greeted by the principal who then asked for the vice president of the school to help her get around.

A small girl with brown hair appeared from the doorway and smiled at JiU.

"Hi! I'm Sua! Nice to meet you!" Sua held out her hand waiting for JiU to take it. JiU smiled and shook her hand.

"Wow it feels good to actually meet a normal person right now after my last encounter with someone." JiU said smiling. Sua looked at her weirdly and tilted her head.

"What do you mean meet a normal person? There are plenty of normal people in this school."

"I ran into these two girls who just stared at me weirdly and didn't even respond to some of my questions." Sua looked at JiU with a confused face and then a realization hit her. She made an 'oh' shape with her mouth.

"Was one of them with short brown hair and the other was tall with dark black hair?" She asked.

"Yeah! That was them. What was their deal? They just gave me a glare and said nothing." JiU said.

"You shouldn't associate yourself with them. They don't like angels. They like to bully angels too because we don't have the powers that they do and they don't have the powers that we do."

"What do you mean?" JiU asked, confused.

"Because they're demons." Sua said. A shiver ran up JiU's spine and she suddenly grew cold. Something about the word 'demon' sent shivers down her spine. She only thought that angels went to this school, but never knew that she would be in a school with demons as well.

"Anyways, you shouldn't see them that often though. We usually keep our distance. I haven't seen an angel go on the demon's side for years." Sua said with a reassuring smile.

"What do you mean demon's side?"

"Our school doesn't usually like to combine angels and devils in a class. So we have sides that we stay on. The West side of the building is angel territory while the East side is demon's territory. We can go over to the demon's side, but with how they are treating us now, we don't want to and demons don't want to come over here. It works, but it's also kind of sad how isolated this school is."

JiU nodded trying to take in all of this information. Both her and Sua started walking around the school to get used to the campus. They stopped in front of the East door.

"Once again, this side is demon territory, once an angel steps in, they never get out." Sua said. JiU gulped and then Sua just laughed and hit her on the back playfully.

"I'm just messing with you. This is the demon's territory though so if an angel does go onto their side, don't expect them to be nice." JiU nodded. They both turned around and saw the girl with short hair from earlier. Sua stopped in her tracks and JiU just pointed at her.

"You're the one who stared at me!" She said looking at them. Dami just smiled and walked up towards JiU. Before she could get closer, Sua stepped in front of JiU shielding her from whatever Dami was going to do.

"Don't do anything you will regret Dami, you've got into enough trouble already." Sua said, giving her a cold glare. Dami just smiled once again.

"Wait, weren't there two of yo-" Before she could finish that sentence, ice cold water was poured over JiU and a little on Sua as well. Both JiU and Sua turned around and saw Yoohyeon with an empty bucket over them smiling at them. Sua got mad and JiU just looked confused with what was happening.

"What is wrong with you two?!" Sua yelled and started walking towards them with her fist in the air ready to throw a punch at Yoohyeon. Before she could even reach Yoohyeon, she felt a little tug from the back of her shirt and turned around to see JiU looking down while shivering.

"Let's just go, we still have a tour to finish." Sua just looked at JiU and sighed. She looked back at Yoohyeon and then turned towards Dami.

"You both should apologize." Sua said still glaring at both of them.

"Why should we?" Dami asked getting mad as well.

Sua just sighed and ran after JiU.

"Wow, they're so lame, they didn't even try to fight." Dami said while giving a small pout. On the other hand, Yoohyeon just looked at the backs of both Sua and JiU and didn't feel happiness after messing with angels. Instead, she felt really guilty and she didn't know why.

A/N: Hey what's up? This just popped into my mind suddenly. Sorry to all you Seulrene fans that read my stuff. This time I'm writing about my other favorite ship in Dreamcatcher which is JiYoo. There aren't a lot of stories with JiYoo and it's kind of sad so I wanted to try to make one. This one won't really be updated that much or quickly but it's only the beginning. Hopefully I'll continue this story, but that all depends on you people.