20

JiU and Yoohyeon return to their hangout place...the angel's dorm. Once through, Sua wraps JiU into a big hug.

"KIM JIU! I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU EVER DO THAT AGAIN, I WILL FIND YOU AND KILL YOU MYSELF!" Sua yelled while squeezing her friend. 

"I think you're already killing her." Siyeon said. After hearing that, Sua noticed that JiU was having a hard time breathing and broke the hug.

"I'm so sorry! Are you okay?" She asked worriedly. JiU just smiled on the other hand. 

"I'm fine. I didn't know you were this strong." She said. Sua apologized once again and grabbed a glass of water to give to JiU. JiU thanked her and she sat down on the sofa.

Everyone else sat down too. She didn't think that the demons would stay. It was already so late and they still had class the next day.

"Why didn't you answer our calls?" Handong asked. Everyone looked at her waiting for her answer. She didn't really know what to tell her friends to be honest. She was worried about the reactions that she would get when she tells them that she is royalty.

"I was busy." She said while looking down. 

"I know when you lie JiU." Yoohyeon said.

"You can tell us anything. We're your friends." She continued. JiU just nodded.

"Remember when you asked what happened to Byeong and I told you that he wouldn't come back?" JiU asked. 

"Yeah, it was kind of weird. Why did you say that?" Dami asked. JiU took a deep breath.

"Because I sent him to purgatory." She said while fidgeting with her fingers. Everyone looked at her with wide eyes.

"What do you mean?" Yoohyeon asked.

"After leaving the building, I went heard a voice telling me to meet them in the human world. I found the person and recognized her as the Angel Queen." She said. She knew that the others would think that she's crazy, but when she looked up, they all looked at her with an expression wanting her to continue.

"The Angel Queen is related to me, more like an older sister to me in the few hours that we met. She told me the other powers that I have and told me that one of them was being able to send demons to purgatory." She continued. After hearing the last sentence, the three demons froze up.

"That's what I did to Byeong today. I was so mad at him for hurting my friends, so I sent him away." JiU said still afraid to look at her friends in the eyes.

"So, you're royalty?" Sua asked. JiU just nodded without looking up.

"I called it." Handong said happily. JiU looked at Handong and Sua with a confused face along with the other demons.

"You knew?" She asked shocked.

"Well, we had our suspicions."

"Yeah, ever since you told us about your hearing abilities and seeing you being able to heal more than one person, it was kind of obvious." 

"What the teacher taught us just confirmed our theory and now you definitely confirmed it." Sua said happily. 

"What do you mean?" Siyeon asked. Her and the other demons were still confused. They didn't even know that JiU was different.

"Wait, hearing abilities?" Dami asked.

"JiU can hear people. Even the quietest whisper, she can hear." Sua said. The three demons looked at her with wide eyes. They all tried to remember if they said anything in front of JiU on accident.