Finale

JiU immediately knelt next to Yoohyeon and put both of her hands onto Yoohyeon's stomach. The markings on her face reappeared again. Green light surrounded her and Yoohyeon and JiU said a prayer.

A couple of seconds later, JiU fell to the ground after using her energy.

Yoohyeon woke up coughing and looked towards JiU. She immediately pulled JiU into a hug and JiU started to cry.

(A/N: I hate MCD. Did I fool you though? hehehe)

"I thought I lost you this time. Really." She said while sobbing. Yoohyeon just smiled.

"You saved me. Thank you." She said. Their friends surrounded them and gave them a group hug. 

"Is it over?" Yoohyeon asked. 

"It's finally over." JiU said.

"We won't see him again, will we?" She asked.

"I made sure that he won't come back." 

"And what about those in purgatory?" Siyeon asked. Sua and JiU looked at each other.

"It was a good thing that you guys came back here." JiU said while looking down.

Siyeon looked at her in shock. 

"What do you mean by that?" She asked raising her voice a little.

"I'm sorry, but I killed them all when I used that spell on the Black Demon." JiU said while looking down. Siyeon fell to her knees.

They helped them all survive. They don't deserve to go out like this. Siyeon couldn't help but to feel bad. JiU knew this and patted her back.

"I'm really sorry. I didn't know that it would wipe out that whole world." She said.

"So there are no more demons in that world anymore?" Dami asked. JiU just nodded. 

Yoohyeon looked at her girlfriend and gave her a hug telling her that it was okay.

"You did what you had to do." She said. JiU nodded still feeling guilty.

"At least this fight is all over now." Handong said. Everyone nodded.

It was finally all over.

A couple of months later

JiU walked into a room and everyone clapped for her. Both demons and angels were there congratulating her and even Gahyeon was there in the crowd. She passed by her friends who smiled at her and then bowed. She waved at them while smiling.

She sat down on the throne and looked ahead of her. The door opened once again and this time, Yoohyeon came in. People cheered as well and bowed when she passed them. Dami and Siyeon got onto their knees and bowed. Yoohyeon walked over to them and kicked them hard.

They fell to the ground in pain while Sua and Handong pointed and laughed at them. She went next to JiU and sat down on the throne as well. Once she sat down, she looked at her girlfriend and soon to be wife.

"Are you ready my queen?" She asked. JiU looked over and smiled.

"Only if you are ready to rule with me." JiU responded. Yoohyeon smiled.

"I'll always be with you and love you." She responded.

"You didn't answer my question." JiU said.

"I was always ready to rule with you and to follow you as well." Yoohyeon said. They both looked into each others eyes.

"Rise." JiU's father said. Both Yoohyeon and JiU got out of their thrones. Her mother put a crown on top of JiU's head while her father put a crown on Yoohyeon's head. 

"Always follow her." He said with a threatening voice. Yoohyeon nodded her head quickly scared of the man.

"Of course." She responded. The father smiled at her and went to the side.

"I pronounce the new rulers of both Heaven and Hell!" He said. Everyone in the room clapped while Yoohyeon and JiU sat back down in their thrones. They looked at their friends who were cheering the loudest and smiled at them.

When the cheering died down, they all bowed towards the two new rulers. JiU smiled.

She looked towards the crowd and saw Irene in the back smiling at them. Yoohyeon looked towards where JiU was looking and saw a woman. Irene and Yoohyeon both made eye contact with each other. 

Yoohyeon smiled towards her.

"Thank you Irene. I'm glad I finally got to meet you." She said quietly. Irene smiled and bowed. She looked towards the both of them and spoke to them in their heads.

"I'm glad it turned out this way. I must go now. I have no reason to stay any longer. I hope you two find happiness and rule with kindness." JiU looked at Irene confused.

"Why must you go?" JiU asked.

"You were the only reason why I came back and that was to help you become a queen and harness your powers." Irene said.

"I have to go back to my own loved one now." She stated. Irene suddenly vanished in a blink of an eye. Both Yoohyeon and JiU stare at where the woman once was.

"Thank you." JiU said. Both her and Yoohyeon stare at the audience in front of them. It was amazing how angels and demons unified because of this one action that they both did.

They are bringing demons and angels together in peace just like Irene did with the demon king. JiU always wondered if this would happen again and it really did.

A/N: Hi! Congratulations! You finally finished my story that has many grammatical errors haha. I don't think I will create any side stories or any short stories for this. I'm really sorry about that.  

Thank you guys so much for the comments and the votes. It really means a lot to me. I had a lot of fun communicating with you guys and reading the comments. I'll see you in the next story! ~Nomnom

Side note: Sorry for the wacky time. Literally they were just in college or something in the beginning and now it has been like only 6 months lmao. I didn't really think about putting in the time and thought that these things happened over like 12 months which makes no sense in the actual story...Let's pretend that they didn't just meet like 3 weeks ago lol. Time doesn't exist. Sorry once again for how lazy I am.

Last questions: Any good recommendations for JiYoo fanfics? 

A good thing that happened to you this year so far?