6

The next day started normally. Yoohyeon got out of bed in her dorm and went to the demons side of the building. She attended classes that she didn't pay attention to just like any normal day. 

During break time, Yoohyeon just stared outside the window with her hand under her chin. Siyeon noticed this and walked over. 

"You look like someone in a drama contemplating about life." She said while chuckling. Dami came up and sighed.

"She's probably thinking about that human that ran into her." Siyeon looked at Dami with wide eyes.

"What did I miss?!" She asked while looking at both Dami and Yoohyeon. Yoohyeon just sighed. Dami was right. She couldn't get her out of her mind. She felt kind of bad though because she already felt something towards JiU as well.

"Also go back, did you say that the person ran into her? Are you sure it isn't the other way around?" Siyeon asked going to back to what she heard. Dami laughed while clapping her hands.

"That's what I said!" They both gave each other a high five while Yoohyeon just sighed again.

"She ran into me, apologized and helped me up." Yoohyeon said not looking away from the window. 

"So, what's her name?" Siyeon asked again interested in this girl.

"She doesn't know. She ran." Dami said while chuckling again.

"Wow, I didn't even know you could run away without tripping."

"She didn't trip, but she did run into a pole." Dami said. Siyeon nodded.

"There's our clumsy puppy." She said. She patted Yoohyeon on the back. 

Before they could continue to talk, the teacher told them to get back to their seats to continue the class. Yoohyeon kept staring outside at the beautiful nature. 

She continued to look around more and saw a blonde angel smiling at her two friends. Yoohyeon couldn't take her eyes off of her.

She looked at the way JiU smiled and couldn't help but smile as well. The teacher noticed this and called her out. 

"Is there something funny that you want to show us Ms Kim?" he asked. Yoohyeon just sighed.

"I would tell you, but you would be too old to even get it." The class all responded with an 'ooooo' and the teacher didn't even try to fight back. He knew it was useless anyways.

Siyeon and Dami both went up to Yoohyeon and hit her on the back congratulating her on talking back to the teacher. 

"Seriously though, why were you smiling? It was kind of creepy." Dami said. 

"It's nothing." 

"Well, I'm hungry let's go eat lunch now!" Siyeon said while dragging the other two along. They got to the cafeteria and filled their trays. They headed towards an empty table and sat down. 

Like usual, there were food fights and regular fights going on at this time and the three demons found this normal. What they didn't find normal was when everything went quiet in the cafeteria. 

Yoohyeon looked around wondering why it was so quiet and then she saw that familiar blonde haired angel and her friends walk up to their table.

"Mind if we sit here?" JiU asked kindly. The three demons had their mouths open.

Why are they on this side?! Are they asking for death?! Dami asked in her head.

Yoohyeon couldn't stop staring at the blonde angel with wide eyes. Siyeon noticed that it was kind of awkward and that everyone else was staring at them. She cleared her throat and Yoohyeon broke out of her trance.