15

Yoohyeon woke up and saw JiU sleeping on the couch. She felt a blanket over her and looked at it. It had bunnies on it and she laughed at how cute it was. She got up and put it over the angel.

She picked up the book next to JiU to put it on the table and saw JiU's notes. Her notes were filled all the way to the bottom of the page. She picked up the notes and read them. She was so shocked by how much JiU wrote down.

She looked around and saw the others sleeping as well. She decided to do something nice for them today and walked over to the kitchen.

JiU woke up to the smell of bacon and got up happily. She looked at who was cooking and saw Yoohyeon. Sua also could smell food and was up as well. They both looked at Yoohyeon cook.

"Wow, if you do date her, then that's good because you love all food." Sua said. JiU just rolled her eyes and decided to approach Yoohyeon.

"Good morning!" JiU said happily. Yoohyeon not expecting to hear her voice jumped a little and turned around and smiled at JiU.

"Morning! Morning to you too Sua!" She said happily. Sua nodded and sat down at the table where Handong was still sleeping. Sua tapped Handong, but she didn't get up.

"DONGIE!" Everyone who was still asleep got up and everyone who was awake jumped.

"Don't do that Sua!" JiU said while putting a hand to her heart.

"You scared the crap out of me." Siyeon said grumpily. Handong just woke up like nothing happened. Dami just looked at Sua with wide eyes.

"Why did you wake us up like that?" She asked a little annoyed.

"Sorry, I wasn't trying to wake you up." Sua said.

"I think you just woke the whole dorm building with your loud ass voice." Siyeon said. Sua started running towards Siyeon and Siyeon ran away as fast as she could.

JiU and Yoohyeon just looked at the two chase each other and laughed.

"Do you need any help?" JiU asked. Yoohyeon shook her head no.

"Well too bad then." JiU put on her own apron and stood next to Yoohyeon. Yoohyeon feeling a little flustered by this gave the pan to JiU.

"You wanna cook this?" She asked. JiU smiled and nodded excitedly. She loved food. Yoohyeon just smiled and stood next to JiU watching her cook the food.

Once finishing cooking, JiU and Yoohyeon set the table up and everyone surrounded the table.

"Thank you for the food!" They all said. They all went to school. It was a pretty normal day. JiU brought some of the demon books to her own library to read them. She sat down and continued to read. Once school ended, JiU went to the portal to see Gahyeon.

She entered the orphanage and was greeted by Cherry.

"Hi Cherry!" She said while playing with the dog. She picked her up and hugged her.

Gahyeon stuck her head out after hearing JiU's voice.

"Eomma! I didn't know you would be here today." Gahyeon said while hugging JiU.

"Well, I'm here right now." She said happily. 

"What are we going to do today?" JiU asked.

"Can we take Cherry out for a walk right now?" She asked cutely. JiU just smiled at the younger girl and nodded. They put a leash on Cherry and decided to walk out. 

Gahyeon still doesn't know about JiU being an angel. She just thought that she went off to college which is kind of true in a sense. JiU didn't want to put her in danger.