23

Yoohyeon opened the door to her own dorm hoping to find her two friends there. When she got in, she noticed how different the demon's room was compared to the angel's dorm. 

Their dorm was messy and not really tidy. It was hard to walk around. The demon's haven't been back to their dorm that much because they always hung out at the angel's and slept over a lot.

She looked around for her friends and noticed that they weren't there in the dorm. She looked at her phone and texted the group chat with the two demons.

Yoohyeon
Where are you guys?

Dami
Where are we? Where are you?

Siyeon
Ya, we haven't heard from you at all last night. Did something happen?

Yoohyeon
Many things happened.

Siyeon 
Well, tell us when we are out of class

Yoohyeon looked at the date and realized that they were supposed to be in class. She thought back to what the voice said and ran off to her classroom.

She opened the door to her class and everyone looked at her startled.

"Ah, so you finally showed up. Please sit." The teacher said. Yoohyeon just walked past him and grabbed her two friends and left the room without saying anything.

"Uh, hello to you too?" Dami said confused while letting herself be dragged by Yoohyeon. Siyeon also was just surprised by what had just happened.

"Do you mind telling us what happened yesterday?" She asked.

"What's more important is what happened today." Yoohyeon said getting straight to the point. The others nodded and they decided to go to their dorm to talk.

"So, what's up?" Siyeon asked.

"I heard a voice in my head." Yoohyeon said while looking down.

"Are you sure you aren't delusional?" Dami asked while chuckling. She saw Yoohyeon keep a straight face and her laughter stopped quickly.

"The voice said that they were the Black Demon and they wanted me to continue his quest." Siyeon and Dami widened their eyes.

"Quest as in taking over the world while killing angels and people who don't want to follow?" Siyeon asked. Yoohyeon just nodded.

"What did you say?" Dami said believing in what Yoohyeon said.

"I told him that I would never do that."

"And what did he say?" Siyeon jumped in this time.

"He said to watch out for my angel friends and for myself too. He said he will have to kill me if I get in the way." Yoohyeon said.

"We won't let them hurt you and the angels until they get through us." Siyeon said. Dami nodded in agreement.

"Why did he talk to you though?"

"I'm his descendant, or at least I'm someone with the same flame as him. He sees me as a threat now because of that." Yoohyeon looked towards Dami.

"He probably thinks your a threat too because of your flame as well." Dami looked down and sighed.

"He'd be surprised to see a light blue flame huh?" She said. Yoohyeon nodded.

"Let's try not to show our flames too much." Siyeon said. They all agreed.

"Should we tell the angels?"

"We should tell them and warn them about what Yoohyeon heard."

"Don't you think they'll be scared of us though? I mean, the Black Demon got into your head Yooh." Yoohyeon just looked down.