10

Dami and JiU went back to the dining room together and Yoohyeon was shocked. She wasn't expecting those two to have a good conversation. Sua and Handong were confused.

"Ya, what took you so long?!" Sua asked. 

"Sorry. I didn't want to talk to you at the dining table." JiU said while laughing. Sua pouted and JiU went over to her and hugged her.

"I was just joking." She said as she smiled at her. Dami made her way over to where Yoohyeon was. Yoohyeon just stared at her as she got closer.

"You good?" Yoohyeon asked looking worriedly at her friend. Dami just nodded and looked towards JiU.

"I support you two." She said while still looking at JiU. Yoohyeon looked at her wide eyed.

"Did you hit your head or something?" She asked.

"No, that would be you who would do that." She said while laughing. Yoohyeon thought that Dami was really weird right now and didn't know what to think.

"Seriously, if she makes you happy, then she makes me happy as well." She looks at Yoohyeon and stares at her seriously.

"She really is something. I didn't think that I would become so fond of an angel." Dami continued.

"She's one of a kind Yoohyeon. Don't miss your chance. I think she deserves you and you deserve her." Dami said. Yoohyeon smiled at her friend.

"What made you change your feelings?" Yoohyeon asked.

"An angel." She said while staring at JiU. Yoohyeon also stared at JiU with amazement.

"Your angel." Dami added while giving Yoohyeon a slight nudge. Yoohyeon looked at her friend and her face became red. Dami laughed at her.

"Aw! You're blushing!" She said as tried to get a better look at Yoohyeon's face.

"Who's blushing?" Siyeon asked while coming over to the two.

"The puppy." Dami said. Siyeon also tried to get a good look at Yoohyeon. Yoohyeon stood up abruptly, but was stopped when JiU was in front of her.

"Why are you so red?! Are you sick?" She asked worriedly. She put her hand on Yoohyeon's forehead. Yoohyeon could hear Dami and Siyeon's giggles in the background and promised herself that she would kill them later.

"You don't seem sick." JiU said removing her hand from Yoohyeon's forehead. 

"Sorry, it's kind of late, so I think me and my friends should get going." Yoohyeon said. She pulled Siyeon and Dami off of the couch and dragged them over towards the door.

"Wait!" Yoohyeon stopped in her tracks when she heard JiU call out. She turned around and JiU approached her with her phone in her hand.

"Can I have your number?" She asked. Yoohyeon nodded while getting out her phone. They both exchanged numbers and Yoohyeon continued to drag the other two out of the dorm. Sua and Handong came from behind JiU and clapped their hands startling the girl.

"Congrats. You got her phone number!" Sua yelled. JiU just smiled at how hyper this girl could be. 

"So are you going to ask her out tomorrow?" Handong asked. JiU shook her head no.

"Sorry, I'm planning on going to the human world to go check up on Gahyeon." She said.

"Oooh okay that makes sense." Sua said. JiU yawned and that was cue for everyone that it was time to go to bed. 

JiU sat in her bed for a little bit staring at the ceiling. Her phone vibrated and she looked at who it was from.

Yoohyeon
Hey. Thanks for today. I'm sorry I caused you and your friends trouble today.

JiU
It's fine. I enjoyed your company! Thanks for being friends with us.

Yoohyeon
Do you think you're free tomorrow?