3

After getting changed into a new dry uniform, JiU and Sua both went to their own classes. Their classes were much more peaceful and very different compared to the demon classes. 

When they walked in, everything was quiet. People were studying, or reading and listening to music. Everyone stayed in their own lane and were all sitting in their designated seats. JiU just looks around and is a little awkward.

"Isn't it a little too quiet?" She whispered to Sua. Sua just shook her head no. 

"It's usually like this. It's nice don't you think?" She asked smiling.

"It just seems a little too quiet and peaceful is all. Don't you guys have fun?" 

"We have fun doing our things. We aren't loud like the demons." 

Before JiU could respond, she saw an orange-haired girl walk up to Sua and hug her from behind.

"Heya. How's it going?" Sua just turned around and hit the girl playfully.

"Hey Dongie!" She said. JiU just looked confused at the two and the girl noticed this.

"Ah, where are my manners? I'm Handong, but you can just call me dongie if you like." She said while stretching out her hand for JiU to shake. JiU happily shook hands with her and smiled.

"I'm JiU." Handong smiled at the girl.

"You're really pretty." She said. JiU blushed a little and said a little thank you before the teacher came in. 

Once the teacher came in, everyone put their own things away and paid full attention on the class. Unlike Yoohyeon, JiU listened to her class and so did everything else. 

JiU felt bored in this class though. There was something missing that made it feel not fun. She wanted something to happen at least. 

She looked outside the window and saw the two demons from before talking to one another. She was wondering what was happening, but her attention got pulled back when the teacher called on her.

JiU somehow managed to answer correctly and sighed with relief. She decided to draw her attention back to the class and forget about what was happening with those two demons.

After class ended, she went to Sua and Handong.

"So are we allowed to go to the human world?" 

Both Handong and Sua looked at her with wide eyes.

"Why would you want to do that?"

"There's someone I have to take care of over there. Why are you guys so shocked?" JiU asked confused.

"It's dangerous for angels to go to the human world. Some people just want to use us for our powers and others just want to keep us as trophies." Handong said still a little wide eyed.

"How do people know if you are an angel though?" 

"Sometimes it's hard to forget to not use your powers in the open." Sua said getting herself into the conversation as well.

"What about demons?" 

"Demons are also in danger of going to the human world. There are some that create chaos and some that just want to mind their own business, but they are still hunted." Handong said.

"There are people who believe in demons and hunt them for fun. They think it's a challenge and they also think that they are dangerous, so they go out and hunt for them." Sua added.

"Well, there's a human that I have to take care of." Sua and Handong just sighed.

"If you want to go, I'm not stopping you. I'll come with you instead." Sua said. She looked at Handong.