4

Once JiU entered the portal, she looked for Yoohyeon's nice figure as well as her friend, but she didn't see them at all.

She looked at Sua and suddenly let go of her hands. Sua looked at JiU shocked as well.

"Who are you?" Sua asked looking at the black haired girl in front of her.

"Wait, Sua? Wasn't your hair more black when I saw you?" Sua looked at the girl confused wondering how this black haired girl knew her name. She kept looking at JiU and it suddenly clicked.

"JiU?!" Her eyes widened when she saw the girl nod.

"Wait, I thought you had blonde hair?" Sua started to think that she has lost her mind at this moment. JiU just continued to look confused.

"What do you mean? My hair is blonde." She said. Sua pulled out her phone and gave it to JiU. JiU glanced at herself and dropped the phone in shock.

"Ya! Don't throw my phone!" Sua rushed to get it and JiU was still in shock. 

"Why did my hair color change?" JiU asked. Sua couldn't even answer that question. The school doesn't talk about what happens in the human world. They usually just warn them not to go down there because it's dangerous, but that's all they know about the human world.

They also both know that they need to use their human name if they ever do come down just to be safe.

"To be honest. I have no idea." Sua said while scratching the back of her head. 

"Wait, didn't you come from the human world before? Was your hair black when you were here?" Sua asked remembering that she must have had to come here if she knew a human.

"My hair was blonde when I was here. I think? I don't know anymore! Now I'm confused." JiU put both of her hands on her hair and made a confused face. Sua just looked at her weirdly and then continued on.

"Let's uh...figure this out later? I want to meet this person!" JiU just agreed and they started heading towards the place. 

Sua looked up at the building and saw the name of it.

"Orphanage." She read slowly. JiU just nodded and walked in. Sua felt a little sad knowing that JiU knew someone in an orphanage. Was she planning to adopt? She wondered.

Sua didn't know that she was standing staring at the sign that said orphanage until JiU stuck her head out of the door.

"Are you coming in?" She asked. Sua stopped staring and nodded quickly. She went in following JiU. 

Once they got in, a girl about the age of 14 came running towards JiU.

"Eomma!" JiU ran towards her and hugged her tightly.

"Hey Gahyeon. How are you?" 

"I'm good. I missed you though." Gahyeon said while pouting. JiU just hugged her tighter and smiled.

"I missed you too." Gahyeon broke from the hug and stared at Sua.

"Hello, I'm Gahyeon, and you are?" She asked.

"I'm Kim Bora. A friend of your mom over here." She points at JiU and laughs at her.

JiU just sighs and shakes her head.

"Hey you wanna go watch a movie tonight? You should put one on and we'll watch it with you." JiU says to Gahyeon. Gahyeon just nods happily and runs to search for a good movie to watch.

Sua just watches JiU look at Gahyeon with a motherly smile.

"How long have you two known each other?" Sua asks.