30

After bowing at them, he started to walk. The group felt the ground shake and it felt like an earthquake. 

The demon came at full speed at Yoohyeon. He stopped right before he could hit her and made eye contact with her. 

"I'm surprised you made it this far. I didn't think that my delinquents would fail." He said. Yoohyeon just stared back at him feeling hatred towards this demon.

The Black Demon looked over towards JiU and started to walk towards her. JiU took a couple of steps backward, but then Yoohyeon came in between them.

"Oh, so this is JiU. You're angel and love?" BD asked. 

A/N: Sorry, I might call the Black Demon BD from time to time because that's just too much to type and I'm lazy. I hope you can forgive me.

"She is my everything." She said glaring at him.

"Is that so?" He asked while smiling. He snapped his finger and JiU started to scream in pain. Yoohyeon saw this and looked towards him.

"STOP IT!" She yelled getting angry. He laughed and then snapped again, this time causing Sua to yell in pain. Both angels were on the ground screaming in pain. 

JiU and Sua covered their ears while crying out. The demons didn't know what was happening.

"I SWEAR! YOU BETTER STOP THIS RIGHT NOW!" Yoohyeon yelled. She couldn't stand seeing her friends get hurt. Especially her girlfriend.

The Black Demon smiled and snapped his fingers. Both JiU and Sua fell to the ground. They felt hopeless and felt weak. 

They both felt empty. Yoohyeon ran over to JiU while Siyeon ran over to Sua. 

Dami looked at the BD and showed her flame. The Black Demon widened his eyes in amusement and smiled. He walked closer to her and Dami couldn't help but feel intimated.

"I didn't know that there was another light blue flame in this world." He said.

Dami looked at him.

"Looks like you didn't kill all of them." She said while smiling. The black demon nodded his head.

"I suppose your right, but this will make it more fun." He said. Dami shot her fire towards the Black Demon. He wrapped his wings around himself shielding himself from the fire, but a little bit of his wing got burned.

"What is this??!" He yelled looking towards Dami who was just smirking at him.

"If you forgot, blue flames can harm you." Dami said. Yoohyeon saw what was happening and looked back towards JiU.

"Are you okay?" She asked. JiU nodded weakly.

"You have to go help Dami." She said. Yoohyeon nodded and pecked her on the cheek. JiU passed out after that. Siyeon also went to help out Dami as well.

The three stood in front of the Black Demon.

"Okay, enough fun." He said. He showed his blue flames as well and immediately aimed it towards Dami. He fired it and it slowly went towards Dami.

Dami tried to counterattack it and fired her own fire at it hoping that it would collide, but it didn't.

The BD's blue flame overpowered Dami's and it still came directly towards her. It hit her square in the chest and she flew back due to it's knock back.

Siyeon let out her white flames.

"Ah, your group is just full of surprises!" BD said in amusement. He looked towards Siyeon.