14

Yoohyeon could only stare at Byeong filled with hatred. Her mind flashed back to when she saw JiU lying on the floor again and her anger grew.

Byeong still had a smirk on his face.

"So, why did you come back here?" He asked directing the question towards JiU. JiU tried to ignore him and he got angry.

"I'm talking to you! Show some respect." He walked towards JiU angrily and was about to touch her shoulder to turn her around, but Yoohyeon grabbed his wrist before he could touch JiU.

JiU waiting for him felt nothing and turned around and saw Yoohyeon in between her and Byeong. 

"Get out, I'm not talking to you." Byeong said angrily.

"If you have something to say to JiU, then you say it to me too." Yoohyeon said not bothered by him. He tried to ignore Yoohyeon and yelled at JiU.

"Why'd you come back? You want to die again? Cause I'll gladly kill you! Nobody needs angels! They're useless and can't even fight back!" He said. JiU wanted to punch him so badly. She just glared at him.

"Don't say that to JiU!" Yoohyeon yelled at him. Her blue flame appeared and JiU's eyes widened. Byeong also got out his yellow flame again. She quickly called the others.

"Why? What I said was true. You didn't see how weak she was when put up against me!" He said while laughing. 

Yoohyeon was about to punch him in the face with her fist. Her horns came out as well. JiU could only think of one thing to do to stop her from losing control.

She wrapped her arms around Yoohyeon and gave the girl a back hug while closing her eyes fearing that it might not work, but it did. Yoohyeon widened her eyes and her horns and fangs went back in. Her flame was still on, but it was less big and bright.

Byeong seeing this just laughed at how pathetic the two were.

"Wow, the only way you can control your form is when this angel touches you?" He asked. He was about to say something else, but JiU went up to him and kicked him hard in the stomach.

"Don't you dare say another word." She said in a low voice. Byeong just fell to the ground and held his stomach while glaring at the angel.

"You'll pay for that." He said while wincing in pain. She just looked at him and smiled.

"We'll cross that bridge when we get there." She said. She gave him a little wink and kicked him again causing him to lose consciousness. She looked over to Yoohyeon who just stared at her shocked.

She definitely fell in love even more with this amazing angel.

The two heard footsteps running towards them. Dami, Siyeon, Sua, and Handong appeared. Both of the demons had their fires out while Sua and Handong just looked around frantically.

They all made eye contact with JiU and Yoohyeon and ran over to them.

"Are you okay? Did something happen?" Sua asked worried.

"The place doesn't look burned down and you don't look like you lost control." Siyeon said to Yoohyeon. Dami looked at the body laying next to them and laughed.

"Did you beat the crap out of this dude?" Dami asked while still laughing. Yoohyeon shook her head.

"Actually, JiU did that. I just witnessed it happen." She said while staring at JiU.

"So she got her revenge?" Siyeon asked. JiU who heard everything walked over to them.

"I got my revenge." She said happily. The demons just looked at her shocked. They didn't know that she was listening that whole time.