2

JiU just kept walking away from what happened and was drenched. She hugged herself trying to get warmth, but it didn't help.

Sua, still a little behind called out to her.

"Hey. Wait up!" JiU stopped and waited and looked towards Sua. Sua caught up, but was panting with her hands on her knees.

"You walk pretty fast!" She said breathlessly. JiU let out a little chuckle and Sua smiled back.

"At least I got you to laugh. You really don't have to mind them. Just stay on your side and you should be good. Unless they come and pick on you alone which is very rare."

JiU looked at her and thought that it still felt a little wrong to be separated from the demons. She might not like those two right now, but she doesn't think that all the demons are that way.
Sua noticed JiU in deep thought and patted her back.

"You're still drenched! Let's go to your dorm and get you a new uniform." JiU just nodded and followed Sua towards the dorms.

Yoohyeon couldn't stop thinking about that blonde girl. She seemed nice. Did she deserve the treatment they gave her? For once she actually considered apologizing to her.

Dami looked over and noticed her friend with a blank expression spacing out.

"What's on your mind?" She asked curiously.

"Do you think we should apologize to that blonde girl?" Dami looked at her shocked and then started laughing.

"That's a good joke!" She said while laughing. She looked at Yoohyeon again and noticed that she looked serious. Her smile fell.

"Oh you mean it." Yoohyeon stood still and just looked at her.

"I really do mean it. I feel kind of bad. Did she really deserve that? She's new and she was just asking for directions and we made her feel uncomfortable and we also poured water over her and Sua." She said while looking down. Dami frowned a little.

"Why do you care about her? We've done this in the past before to other angels." Dami said looking confused.

"It's just that she's new. No wonder why we are still separated. She might think that all of us are like this."

"This is the first time I have ever seen you act like this Yooh. Are you serious about apologizing because you don't do that often." 

Yoohyeon just looked at her friend and then nodded. Dami was really confused. Yoohyeon would apologize and befriend a demon, but an angel? She would have never imagined it. She knew she couldn't stop her, but she still felt weird about this situation.

Dami looked at her watch and sighed.

"Well, we should do it later. We still have classes to attend and I bet those two girls do too. So, when and where are we planning on meeting them to apologize?" 

Yoohyeon just smiled and Dami knew what she was thinking. Her eyes widened and looked at Yoohyeon with disbelief.

"Do you want us to die?!" She yelled. Yoohyeon just smiled. 

"Fine, but if we die, I'm blaming it all on you." 

"Fine by me." Yoohyeon said. She looked determined and walked towards the classroom with Dami.

Once they went through the door, there were many things being thrown everywhere. To say that demons are the devils is an understatement. There are some that act recklessly and not get in trouble for it. 

Yoohyeon was on her way to her desk when a water bottle was thrown aiming for her head. Before it could hit her, she ducked and sat down at her desk and sighed. She pulled out a book while things were still being thrown and started to read.