5

Yoohyeon and Dami went to the angel's side to apologize. They received mixed looks from the angels. Some were confused, others were angry and others didn't seem to really care.

"Why are we doing this again?" Dami asked and Yoohyeon just sighed.

"I already told you, I want to apologize to that angel." She said. The more they walked further into the hall, the more people decided to follow. They started to crowd the two while taking pictures like they have never seen a demon in their life.

Yoohyeon and Dami were both starting to get annoyed.

"I really don't want to stay here any longer. Do we have to apologize?" Dami said giving disgusted looks towards the camera. At this point, even Yoohyeon considered leaving, but when two girls broke through, she decided to stay.

Dami looks at the two girls in front of her. Sua and Handong. She nudges Yoohyeon.

"Hey we should probably go before this little principal yells at us." Yoohyeon doesn't budge. Just then, the blonde angel came through the crowd as well and they both made eye contact with each other.

"What do you want?" Sua asked with hatred written all over her face." Yoohyeon looked seriously at Sua. Sua stood in front of JiU to protect her if something were to happen, but instead, she didn't get another prank. She got a bow from Yoohyeon. 

Dami looked at her friend surprised and so did everyone else who knew Yoohyeon and what she was like. JiU just looked confused.

"I'm sorry for pulling that prank on you." Yoohyeon said while still bowing. 

"Is this some kind of prank?" Sua asked not sure what to think. She knew that Yoohyeon the bully wouldn't apologize for anything.

Dami looked at her friend and agreed with the vice principal for once.

"Ya, if this is some kind of prank, you gotta let me in on it too!" Dami said. She tried to get Yoohyeon to stop bowing, but the girl didn't budge.

"I'm serious. I'm sorry for pulling that mean prank on you." Yoohyeon looks up and makes eye contact with JiU.

Before anything else could happen, Dami pulls her friend up.

"She doesn't apologize for anything. I think she's sick." Dami started pulling Yoohyeon away, but before they could get out, JiU speaks up.

"If that wasn't a prank, you are forgiven!" She yelled. She smiled towards Dami and Yoohyeon and they both stood there in shock. Even Sua and Handong were in shock at what JiU said.

Yoohyeon walked up to JiU and instinctively, Sua stepped in between them. JiU touched her friend's shoulder and told her that it was okay.

"Do you really forgive me?" Yoohyeon asked.

"Of course, why wouldn't I? You at least apologized for your mistake." JiU said while smiling. Yoohyeon smiled back at her.

"I have a question though." JiU said towards Yoohyeon. Yoohyeon's face fell and looked at JiU confused.

"What is it?" She asked.

"Your name?"

"I'm Yoohyeon, but you can call me Yooh." She smiled happily and JiU couldn't help but smile back.

"I'm JiU, I hope to see you around then!" JiU left hurriedly because class was about to start. Sua and Handong just looked at her still in shock and then realized that they would be late too.

They both bow towards Dami and Yoohyeon and quickly follow JiU. Yoohyeon was still looking at JiU's back as she disappeared. Dami noticed her friend's gaze.