11

It was Sunday the next day, so they had no classes. JiU got up feeling bright. She walked towards the dining room while humming. Sua and Handong just looked at her weirdly.

"Why is she in a good mood?" Sua asked quietly. Handong just shrugged.

"Because, I have somewhere to go today." JiU said happily. Sua and Handong keep forgetting that her hearing is super good. They both sighed and both looked at their phones.

Sua
So, are we just going to text in front of her now instead of talk?

Handong
Who knows. We can talk on here if we don't want her to hear anything.

Sua and Handong made eye contact and smiled.

"Where are you going?" Handong asked bringing her gaze towards JiU. JiU just let out a sigh while smiling. She was whipped.

"I have a date to go on today." She said happily. Sua and Handong just look at her confused.

"With who?"

"The one and only demon that I like." JiU said. Sua and Handong jumped around her happily.

"Who made the move first?" Sua asked.

"Yoohyeon actually asked me yesterday, but I promised Gahyeon that she would get to hangout with me for the rest of the day." 

"Speaking of which, how was it? How is Gahyeon doing?" Sua asked. Handong, who still doesn't know Gahyeon, keeps listening.

"It was eventful that's for sure. We got a dog, got my wallet stolen, bumped into a girl, got my wallet back, and then went back to the dorm." JiU said like it wasn't a big deal.

"Wait, your wallet got stolen?" Handong asked.

"You got a dog?!" Sua asked excited. JiU just nodded to both of their questions.

"Wait, didn't you run into a silver haired girl when you went to the human world that one time I didn't go with you?" Sua asked. JiU nodded.

"Yeah, she's the same one. She reminded me of Yoohyeon and was also clumsy." JiU said while thinking about the silver haired girl. Something about the silver haired girl attracted JiU towards her.

Sua and Handong noticed her stare.

"Well, even if you aren't dating Yoohyeon, you shouldn't be giving her any ideas." Handong said. Sua just nodded in agreement.

"I know." JiU said while looking down. Sua and Handong felt a little awkward after bringing down the mood.

"Let's go shopping real quick." Sua said happily.

"When do you have to go?" Handong asked as well.

"We were planning on just walking around campus and maybe hanging out at the dorm around night." JiU said while looking at her watch.

"We got plenty of time then!" Sua said. Sua started to drag JiU out of their dorm and Handong just followed while laughing at Sua.

They went through the portal and started to head towards the mall in the human world.

"So, where should we go first?" Sua asked. Handong just shrugged. 

"There's a nice place near here that I always go to with Gahyeon." JiU said. Sua and Handong nodded and JiU lead the way.

Once at the mall, Sua rushed everywhere and danced with clothes to the music. She was getting weird looks from other people. At first, JiU was a little embarrassed by her friend, but instead of running away, she joined her in dancing.