28

JiU immediately left to go get ready, but once she got into her room, it felt as if everything around her was crashing down. 

She immediately fell to the floor with her back against her door. She lowered her head and started to let her tears fall. 

"Why is this happening?" She asked. She leaned her head back and stared at the ceiling.

"I'm so sorry Gahyeon. I knew I should've brought you. This is all my fault isn't it. I should have tried to persuade you or at least have gotten someone to guard you at least. Do you hate me?" She asked herself out loud.

She couldn't stop blaming herself. She loved Gahyeon more than anything. She is her family and was always there. She kept going because of Gahyeon.

JiU kept staring at the ceiling and felt like nothing anymore. Just then, Irene appeared in front of her,  startling her.

"Irene?" JiU asked. Irene saw her and immediately pulled her into a hug.

"Don't worry, she'll be okay." Irene said while patting JiU's back. 

"How do you know?" 

"Because you, your friends, and your girlfriend will find a way to save her." Irene said with a smile. JiU just sat still.

JiU looked at her confused.

"Wait, how did you know I had a girlfriend?" JiU asked. Irene just smiled.

"I know more than you think." She said while putting a finger to her lips. JiU continued to wonder, but a more important question came into her mind.

"Irene, how did delinquents get out?" Irene stopped and looked at her seriously.

"This is the Black Demon's doing for sure." Irene said.

"I don't know how he did it, but without him there, the other delinquents wouldn't be able to get out. He's strong, but he's the only one that is strong enough to do this." Irene continued while staring into JiU's eyes.

JiU nodded.

"How do we stop him?" She asked worried. Irene thought for a second and then snapped her fingers.

"Can you learn fast?" She asked JiU. JiU just looked at her confused and then nodded.

"I've personally never used this before because I know it's risks." Irene said. JiU looked at her confused.

"What are those risks?"

"All of the demons in that area, will be destroyed." Irene said while looking down.

"I don't think it would be wise to use this, but if you have to, then make sure to get your demon friends out of the area." JiU nodded determined.

"Teach me." She said. Irene smiled and nodded. They spent a little time learning about it and Yoohyeon came through the door. 

She walked up and hugged JiU.

"How are you doing?" She asked worried about her girlfriend. JiU smiled and kissed her.

"Irene's helping me with something that could be useful in a fight." JiU said happily. Yoohyeon nodded while smiling and looked around the room.

"I can't wait to meet her one day. She sounds super nice!" Yoohyeon said. JiU looked confused and made eye contact with Irene who just smiled back at her.

"Hey Yooh?" 

"Yeah?" 

"Do you mind leaving real quick? I'll be done in a second and we can head out." JiU said with a smile. Yoohyeon scratched the back of her head confused.