25

JiU notices Gahyeon's smile fade. Gahyeon goes to JiU's room and JiU follows her. The other people left decide to give the two some space and play games on the TV.

JiU knocks on the her closed door. She didn't hear a response and walks in.

"Hey." She said. She sat next to Gahyeon who was laying on the bed.

"Do you want to talk about it?" She asked. Gahyeon just started to sniffle.

"Am I the only one without a family now? It used to be just you and me in that orphanage and I thought that we would be our own family." Gahyeon said sadly. JiU hearing this just looked at her shocked and immediately pulled her into ahug.

"You do have a family. You are my family and always will be. Just because I have parents doesn't mean that it destroys what we have. You will always be my daughter and I will always be your mother." JiU said. Gahyeon nodded.

"Why didn't my parents come back for me?" She asked sadly. Hearing this broke JiU's heart.

"I don't know, but at least I got to meet you and you got to meet me. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me before I came to this school. You made me so happy and made me feel so important." JiU said smiling remembering how special Gahyeon is to her.

"I'm glad I got to meet you too Minji." Gahyeon said. 

"Are you feeling a little better now?" JiU asked with a smile. Gahyeon just nodded even though she kind of didn't.

"You can meet your grandparents then later. Okay?" JiU asked. Gahyeon sat up and looked at JiU.

"Can I become a part of your family?" She asked happily. JiU smiled.

"You were already part of the family. You just get grandparents now." JiU said while laughing. Gahyeon nodded feeling better than before. 

"Thanks JiU. You always know how to make me feel better." JiU nodded and pulled her into a hug. 

"Of course. Anything for you." She said.

Gahyeon fell asleep and JiU went towards the others who were still yelling at each other.

"Hey, my daughter is sleeping. Do you mind turning it down?" JiU asked angrily. The others nodded. Yoohyeon got up and handed her controller to Handong.

"How is she?"

"She's okay. She could be better." JiU responded with a sigh.

"She probably doesn't like the idea of you getting parents huh?"

"She feels abandoned. She feels like she has no family left because I got my parents back." JiU said sadly.

"Well, she has us." Yoohyeon said. JiU looked at her and Yoohyeon covered her mouth.

"I-I mean. I am her other mother too." She said while nervously chuckling. JiU smiled and nodded.

"She has had us since the beginning Yooh." Yoohyeon smiled and nodded.

"Hey! You two should play as well!" Siyeon said. JiU and Yoohyeon both joined in the game and played. The night definitely ended on a good note after everything that happened that day. 

The next day, JiU got up not knowing what was in store for her. She went to school, but didn't pay attention again. She kept thinking about her meeting with her parents today.

While sitting in class, a bunch of angels started to talk and surround two people. She looked at who entered the classroom and everyone bowed down to them. 

"Welcome to our school. Your majesties." The teacher said while bowing. JiU's parents just bowed too to say hello. JiU was shocked.

Their parents made eye contact with JiU and everyone in the else made eye contact with her as well.