7

After lunch, the six girls walked around campus together. Everyone was still a little awkward except for JiU because she didn't know that this was rare.

She skipped dong with a smile on her face and Yoohyeon couldn't help but fall for her more. 

"Is she always like this?" Siyeon asked. Sua and Handong just nodded.

"She's weird one. She smiles a lot, but we both love her." Sua said. They all stared at the girl and smiled as well. Out of nowhere, a fireball was shot and hurt JiU's wrist. She immediately felt pain from her wrist and held it while she held in her cry.

Sua and Handong rush over to her asking if she was okay. She reassured them that she was fine and that it stung a little bit, but she would get over it.

Handong put her hand on JiU's wrist, but JiU stopped her.

"Stop. You shouldn't use your power for a small injury like this." She said while looking at Handong seriously. Seeing how serious she was, she took her hand off of JiU's wrist and looked at her worriedly.

The three demons looked towards where the fireball came from and saw Byeong smiling at them.

"Wow, who knew that it was true, the bullies are actually playing nice with the angels!" He said while grinning at Yoohyeon. Yoohyeon, Dami, and Siyeon just glared at him.

"It's not okay to use your fire on ground Byeong especially at an angel." Siyeon said while glaring back at him with her wolf like eyes.

Sua and Handong just watched the scene unfold in front of them. They saw Siyeon's fist be surrounded by a white colored flame. Dami saw this and looked at her with wide eyes.

"We shouldn't fight. Not here at least!" She said not wanting to get into anymore trouble.

"What, are you scared Dami?" Byeong said as his own fist turned into a yellow flame. She looked towards Yoohyeon and already saw the dark blue flame surrounding her fist as well.

Dami looked back at the angels.

"You should probably get out of here if you don't want to get in trouble, or get hurt." She said. She sounded sincere for once towards them. Sua and Handong nodded while JiU wanted to stay.

Without JiU agreeing to it, both Sua and Handong dragged her away from the fight not wanting to get into any more trouble.

"Ya! Let me go! What if they need help? Or our powers?!" JiU asked while the other two were dragging her.

"Sorry, I'm the vice principal. I don't want to get into any trouble and if they knew that you got hurt too, then I would be in even more trouble." Sua said while continuing to look forward.

"What if they get hurt!" JiU asked with concern.

"JiU, this happens all the time. They always get into fights and we always stay on our side." Handong said. JiU wanted to go back and help. She was worried that the three demons would get hurt and would need their help.

"But they're our friends!" She said trying to convince them to let her go back. Sua and Handong just sighed while looking at JiU.

"They can handle it. You saw their flame colors. They are the top three. They got this. Let's just talk to them tomorrow." Sua said. JiU let down her head and sighed. 

I guess she's right. Maybe I'm just overreacting. She thought. She looked down at her wrist and noticed that there was a small burn there. Sua and Handong finally let her go. 

Before the two of them knew it, JiU rushed back feeling something bad had happened. She heard the other two calling out to her, but she kept running.