19

The girls all woke up in the school's clinic. Sua and Handong remembered seeing the demons on the ground, but forgot the rest, while Siyeon, Dami, and Yoohyeon were wondering why the angels were with them.

JiU was the only one who woke up remembering what she did.

"What are you guys doing here? Are you okay?" Siyeon asked worried. 

"We came running after hearing about a fight in our library. What were you doing there?" Sua asked confused.

"We heard that Byeong was picking a fight with an angel, so we ran thinking that it was one of you." Yoohyeon said confused as well. Yoohyeon's eyes widened when she remembered Byeong.

"Where is Byeong?! He has to pay for what he did to all of us!" Yoohyeon said. JiU noticing this just stayed silent not knowing if she should tell them or not about what she did. She didn't even know what she did.

"I don't think he will be coming back." She said. Everyone looked at her wondering what she meant by that.

"But how did you guys lose to Byeong? He's weak and you guys have the strongest flames in our school!" Handong asked. 

"He wasn't alone." Dami said. JiU's ears perked up when she heard this and so did the other angels.

"What do you mean?" JiU asked seriously.

"He brought delinquents with him." Yoohyeon said quietly but loud enough for everyone to hear.

"How is that possible?" Sua asked.

"I don't know, but I know for sure that they were only there for a certain amount of time. They disappeared before they could finish us off. I think they had to go back to purgatory after their time ran up." Yoohyeon replied. 

"Are you sure they were delinquents?" JiU asked worried about this situation.

"I saw their tattoos." Yoohyeon said while nodding. 

"But you can't escape from purgatory. Once you go in, you can't come out." JiU said confused. She read briefly about purgatory and it just said that no one can get out.

"That's what I thought too, but I saw it happen." Yoohyeon said. JiU not knowing about all of this felt overwhelmed. She stood up quickly and walked out of the room. Her friends looked at her confused and wanted to go after her, but they decided to give her some space.

"I think we all need space after what we just witnessed." Sua said. Everyone agreed and decided to part ways to rest.

JiU was standing outside of the building. She went to a tree and sat down with her back laying on it while looking at the sky.

"What am I?" She asked herself. She looked down at her hands and remembered what happened at the library. She closed her eyes and kept replaying the part where she banished Byeong.

"JiU." JiU opened her eyes and looked around the campus. She didn't recognize the voice, but it also felt familiar. She didn't see anyone near her though.

"I must be going crazy." She said to herself. 

"JiU. Go to the portal and meet me in the human world." The voice said again. JiU looked alarmed and confused at the same time. 

"What is happening to me?" She asked herself. She took a deep breath and stood up following the orders that the strange voice gave her. She went up to the portal and pressed it.

"Seriously, what am I doing?" She asked. She took a step in and continued to walk around.

"I know you'll be able to find me. Let yourself wander around." The voice said in her head. She nodded and continued to walk wherever she wanted. She walked towards the orphanage and wanted to stop by and say hi to Gahyeon, but something in her heart stopped her from doing so.