22

Outside

Yoohyeon was waiting outside thinking that she should give JiU and Gahyeon some alone time. 

She sensed other people around her and looked towards them. They all put up their white flames and her eyes widened.

She took out her blue ones and aimed for them. She hit one and the others started to fire as well, but not at her. She followed the fire with her eyes and her eyes widened when they hit the orphanage.

JiU and Gahyeon were still in there. She looked back at the demons and started firing again. She had to stop them from firing at the orphanage again. Before she could hit another one, they all disappeared.

Just like at the library. She thought.

She turned around and saw the building already on fire spreading around. Without thinking, she ran into the fire. It burned a little, but she didn't care.

"JIU? GAHYEON?" She yelled trying to see through the fire and smoke.

"Yoohyeon?" JiU couldn't see her, but she tried to find her way towards Yoohyeon. Yoohyeon saw her and picked her up.

She brought her outside and made sure she was okay.

"Gahyeon. I couldn't find her."

"Stay here." Yoohyeon said seriously. Before JiU could protest, Yoohyeon ran into the fire without thinking twice once again.

"GAHYEON?!" The fire was getting hotter and she was starting to get desperate. She ran to each room while getting burned even more. She heard dogs whimpering and looked towards where it was coming from.

The fire was blocking her path and she held up her hand using all her energy. The fire parted and she ran into the room.

She saw Gahyeon holding onto the dogs as if protecting them. Yoohyeon immediately grabbed Gahyeon and the dogs and rushed out hoping that she was okay.

Gahyeon felt her body being lifted and opened her eyes a little to see Yoohyeon carrying her out.

"Rachel?" She asked weakly. Yoohyeon nodded.

"Don't speak and save your energy. I'll get you out." She said. Gahyeon nodded and fell unconscious. The fire was so hot and Yoohyeon couldn't wait to get out quickly. She felt her energy going down slowly, but she kept pushing.

It felt like the fire was trying to swallow her whole, but she had to bring Gahyeon back to JiU. She needed to. Once she got out of the burning building, she collapsed making sure to have her back hit the ground instead of Gahyeon.

JiU ran over to the two of them. JiU immediately started to heal the two. Gahyeon woke up first on the ground and looked back towards the building that was being burned. She looked towards JiU and saw her healing Yoohyeon.

"Rachel." She said sadly. Gahyeon thought that it was her fault for putting Yoohyeon in danger. She continued to look at how badly injured Yoohyeon was.

"Gahyeon?" JiU looked towards the younger one with tears in her eyes.

"I'm okay. Will Yoohyeon be okay?" She asked really wanting her to be okay.

"I'm trying my best. She got burned really badly though." JiU said looking back towards Yoohyeon.

"Please be okay." She prayed. JiU continued to heal, but she felt her energy being drained. She needed help.

"Gahyeon, come with me and don't tell anyone your there okay?" JiU asked seriously. Gahyeon nodded and took the dogs. JiU gave Yoohyeon the best piggy back she could and made her way towards the stone.