8

Yoohyeon woke up and stared at the ceiling, the last thing that she remembered was Siyeon lying next to her unconscious. She gets up startled and starts to look around the room she was in.

She started to panic even more when she didn't recognize where she was. Her blue flame appeared and she walked cautiously towards the door. Just as she reached the handle, the door opened and she fell down in shock while letting out a scared yelp.

JiU just looked down at the black haired girl and looked at her while trying not to giggle at how cute the girl was. She held out her hand and helped her up.

"Are you okay? Glad you're awake!" She said while smiling at Yoohyeon. Yoohyeon was just confused.

"Where am I?" She asked. 

"My dorm. Also, can you put away your flames please?" JiU asked. Yoohyeon didn't notice that her flames were still out in the open and she put them out.

"Ha, sorry about that. I had them out because I wasn't familiar with this place." She said while scratching the back of her neck.

"No big deal. That makes sense." JiU said still giving out her kind smile. Yoohyeon then remembered her friends.

"I'm guessing you're wondering where your friends are right?" JiU asked as if she read Yoohyeon's mind. Yoohyeon nodded. JiU just chuckled at how cute Yoohyeon was being right now.

"They're in the dining room right now." She took Yoohyeon's hand and dragged her towards the dining room. Yoohyeon look at her hands in Minji's and felt all fuzzy inside.

When they got to the dining room, Sua and Handong were cooking while the other two demons were sitting on the couch watching something on the tv.

JiU cleared her throat and let go of Yoohyeon's hand. Yoohyeon felt the warmth leave it and felt cold all of a sudden. JiU felt it too. She wanted to hold her hand again, but thought it would be too weird for the other girl.

The demons and angels looked at the two. Yoohyeon made eye contact with both of the demons and she ran over to them.

"I'm really sorry. Did I hurt you guys? Are you okay?" She asked while looking worriedly at them. Dami and Siyeon just gave her the cold eyes and didn't respond. Yoohyeon felt the cold feeling and decided to do what ever it took for her to make it up to them.

"What do you want me to do?" She asked. Siyeon and Dami made eye contact with one another.

"I want you to apologize to JiU." Dami said. JiU looked surprised wondering why and so did Yoohyeon.

"Wait, you don't want to hit me right now?" Yoohyeon asked surprised. They usually would after she lost control like that, but this time the two girls agreed not to hurt the puppy.

"You hurt yourself on your own enough already. Just go apologize now." Siyeon said. Yoohyeon scrambled over to JiU, but her clumsy ass tripped. Just as she was about to fall two hands wrapped around her waist. 

Yoohyeon looked up and saw JiU holding her. JiU looked at her with worry in her eyes.

"Are you okay?" She asked worriedly. Yoohyeon just nodded and felt her cheeks get warm. The two demons saw this and smiled towards each other. 

"I'm sorry." Yoohyeon said while leaving JiU's arms. She looked at the angel again and did a bow.

"I'm sorry for the trouble I caused you as well." She said sincerely. She didn't look up and could see JiU's feet coming closer to hers. She felt a pat on her head and she looked up.

"It's find. Don't worry about it. I'm glad your safe." She said while giving a warm smile towards her. Yoohyeon looked at her two friends and they were just smiling.