18

Another interesting topic was discussed in both classes today again, but both were different. On the angel's side, the teacher was telling them about the Queen Angel's powers.

"Not all angel's have the same powers. Only angels of royalty are different. The Queen Angel had many different powers that not regular angels had. She could hear things others wouldn't and see things others couldn't. She always found a way to keep things peaceful as well."

"She had a kind heart and only did things that she thought was right and stuck to her choices. She was always the one with wisdom and lead others with confidence." The teacher said. Everyone in the class was very focused. One classmate raised her hand.

"Did the Queen Angel only have that power? Or did others in the leadership have them as well." The teacher nodded knowing that this question would be asked.

"As far as we know, no one else has had these powers except for the queen angel herself, but, she is unfortunately gone. Not even the current queen and king of heaven have these powers." Sua and Handong looked towards each other.

They both pulled out their phones.

Handong
This just sounds too familiar to what JiU told us.

Sua
Do you think JiU could be royalty?

Handong
I don't know. Maybe we should look more into this when she isn't around.

Sua
Okay, we can go to the library.

Handong and Sua looked up from their phones and made eye contact once again. Handong gave a thumbs up letting Sua know that she would be okay with that. 

On the Demon's side

Yoohyeon, Dami and Siyeon started to pay more attention in class. One thing that was weird was how Byeong wasn't there at all. Yoohyeon found this suspicious, but enjoyed it nevertheless. 

"The black demon as you all know is in purgatory. He wanted demons to rule every world only and make others bow to him. Once he killed the Queen Angel, he went for the king next. The Demon King hated the black demon and decided to challenge him."

"Unfortunately, the demon king lost, but that wasn't the end of the battle. The black demon knew that it would be hard to take control still even if the demon king was killed by him. He knew that he would lose if the demons teamed up against him, so he did what he had to do to stop that from happening."

"He searched for every dark blue/light blue flame wielders and killed them brutally. He wanted to be the only one with the best flame and he was when he killed most of the blue flamed demons." The teacher stopped and looked at Yoohyeon and Dami.

"Well, he was the only one with the blue flame until now." He said while smiling towards the two.

Dami and Yoohyeon just gave out a nervous laugh.

"How you two are still here is still a mystery to me. He killed almost all of them! I'm surprised there is still a dark blue demon here." He continued.

"Let's just say, that he isn't the only one in this world with a blue flame now." Yoohyeon felt a shiver go up her spine when she looked at the teacher. There was something very odd about him. 

Before the class ended, he looked at Yoohyeon and Dami.

"Miss Lee and Miss Kim, stay after class with me." He said. Yoohyeon and Dami looked towards each other and Siyeon just looked confused. The bell rang and class was dismissed. Siyeon decided to stay to see what was happening.

"Miss Siyeon, do you have a question?" He asked. Siyeon shook her head.

"Just want to wait with my friends." The teacher just sighed.