29

Yoohyeon decided that she would want to be the one leading them into the castle. The others nodded and let her lead them. She opened the double doors. 

There were demons all over the place hanging on the walls looking ready to pounce on all of them. Gahyeon was in the middle of the room passed out. JiU immediately saw this and ran without thinking of any consequences.

"JIU!" Yoohyeon called out trying to stop the girl. JiU could only think of the person in front of her. She knelt down next to Gahyeon crying out her name trying to wake her up.

A loud voice echoed against the walls.

"Ah, it looks like you brought some friends with you." He said while laughing. JiU just glared around the room.

"Where are you?!" She asked.

"I'm not there if that's what your thinking." The Black Demon responded. 

"I'm over at the church. I wish you all luck though, surviving this one. Also, your beloved daughter should wake up soon." He said. JiU looked back towards Gahyeon.

"I swear if you did anything to her!" She yelled. The voice laughed.

"She was only bait, besides she's just a human. She won't matter to me." He said. JiU just pulled Gahyeon into a hug not wanting to let her go. Yoohyeon looked around the room feeling anger towards the voice.

"Let's see how many of you will make it to the church." The voice was gone and a loud alarm started to go off. The group covered their ears and winced in pain. 

JiU was still holding Gahyeon and covering the girl's ears instead of hers. Yoohyeon saw all of the demons on the walls jump down to their level and take out their white fires.

Dami and Yoohyeon took out their fires while Siyeon waited.

"JiU you need to get her out of here now!" Yoohyeon said. JiU looked hesitant at first and Yoohyeon looked at her with a reassuring smile.

"Don't worry. We'll be alright." JiU looked at her and nodded slowly before turning around.

"Be careful. I don't want to see you get hurt." She said. Yoohyeon just nodded even though JiU couldn't see it.

JiU left with Gahyeon in her arms. The other two angels looked towards each other.

"You two should go with her." Siyeon said. The angels hesitantly nodded and followed behind JiU. 

JiU found a little room still inside the church. She put down Gahyeon. Sua and Handong sat next to JiU looking at Gahyeon who looked peaceful. JiU looked back towards the door wondering if Yoohyeon needed her. 

The two angels noticed this and looked towards each other and nodded.

"You should stay with the demons." Sua said. 

"What about you?" JiU asked worried.

"We'll come out once it's safe for us to come out. Don't worry, I'll keep your daughter safe." Sua said. JiU nodded and looked towards Handong.

"Are you coming back with me?" She asked. Handong nodded.

"It would help if there are two healers there at least." She said. JiU smiled and they both ran back to where the demons were. 

When they came back, the room was lit with the white and blue flames. They looked around for their demon friends.

Yoohyeon was surrounded. She closed her eyes and shot fire into the air. When it came back to the ground, there was a circle of blue fire making her have her own battlefield. The demons on the outside tried to get in, but burned into a crisp immediately.