9

JiU stopped and looked at her friends in shock.

"What?" She asked. Both Sua and Handong looked at one another this time Sua asked.

"Do you like Yoohyeon?" JiU continued to look at her friends in shock.

"I-I'll get back to you on that." She said. She continued to walk away faster and back towards her dorm. Her mind was filled with questions.

Why did they ask if I liked Yoohyeon? I like her as a friend. I like the way she smiles. I like how funny she is. I like how kind she is. I like how cute she is when she does clumsy things. Yeah, I like her as a friend. That's how you feel when you like a friend right?

JiU looks back towards Sua and Handong and they make awkward eye contact with each other. She faces forwards again and continues to talk in her mind.

Why don't I feel this way towards Sua and Handong? They are my friends. They were my friends before Yoohyeon. Why do I feel so warm inside when I am with Yoohyeon? Why did it feel cold when my hand left hers? Why does she make me feel like this?

JiU stopped walking and looked up towards the sky. She saw how pretty the stars were and stared in awe. Something hit her. A realization. She really did like Yoohyeon.

Sua and Handong walked up to her after noticing that she was staring up at the sky like a weirdo.

"You good there?" Handong asked as she tapped JiU on the shoulder.

"How did you know?" She asked confused not looking away from the stars. Sua and Handong looked at each other confused.

"What?" Sua asked.

"How did you know that I liked Yoohyeon?" JiU said. Both Handong and Sua looked at each other and smiled.

"So it's true?!" Sua asked excitedly. JiU nodded and looked at her friends. Sua and Handong just smiled at her.

"We knew the moment you forgave them at school." Handong said. JiU just looked confused at her.

"What do you mean?"

"We see the way you look at her. We also see the way she looks at you too!" Sua said getting hyped.

"Wait, I thought you didn't like demons." JiU said confused. Sua stopped jumping.

"That's true, but since you are my friend and since I want you to be happy, I'll make an exception." She said. JiU just laughed at how silly Sua was being. Handong also just nodded along.

"But if she hurts you, I swear to god, she will wish that she is in hell." Handong said with an expressionless face. Sua and JiU just looked at their friend horrified.

"Wow, you can be really scary sometimes." JiU said while laughing nervously.

"No but seriously, I agree with Handong. If she hurts you. You tell us." Sua said. JiU just nodded and smiled at her friends.

"So when are you gonna confess?" Sua asked. JiU looked at her with wide eyes.

"I can't confess Sua." She said.

"Why not?" Sua asked.

"What if she doesn't like me back?" JiU said.

"I don't want to lose her as a friend!" She continued.

"Did you not hear what we said earlier? The way she looks at you screams that she likes you." Sua said. Handong just nods in agreement.

"I'm still not going to do it. Not until I know she likes me back." JiU said.